Art for Ada!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I am just letting you know I'm sketching out quite a few of the ink + colors and will send out preliminary sketches tomorrow. I finished the pic of Murphy for Taq. I hope to get about 5 done this week.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Do you have a link to this besides to this forum that someone could share on facebook? I know a lot of dog people that would love your work and are always into a cause. I don't have the money, I wish I did but want to help at least in spreading the word. Many people I know have said they have tried to access Chazhound but their virus protection will not allow it. A surprising number of have told me that which i find sad.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Yes, are you still taking orders? I'd love one of Chloe and one of Violet, if I can get my sister to pitch in some cash.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm a little full right now although I might be able to make room for more soonish. What were any of you guys wanting? I'd definitely be open for more charcoal. ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Okay, here's the list:

In progress:

Charcoal:
Murphy- Taqroy- DONE

Mixed Media paintings:
Sassafrass- halfway
Nolu’s three
LilaRoot- 3 cresties

Pencils:

1. Crazy Paws

Ink + color
Mu- DONE
Tip- DONE

Lucy- Cali
Charlie- Cali
Dogs6- sketching

Sizzle
Bjolly- Bubba
Tempie- MHMR
Whisper- DC (by June 20th)
Oakley- DC (by June 20th)

Plain ink:
1. Logan
2. JessLough’s crew

I will take a few more, particularly charcoal once I get the bolded done. You can go ahead and PM me if you want to be put on the list but just realize any more I get are probably gonna take a while. :lol-sign:

IF you've contacted me and I missed you somehow I sincerely sincerely apologize and I will add you asap. My inbox is very crowded. ;)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm really interested in:

For $20 donation, you will get an inked sketch with some color. These are done with micron pens and derwent watercolor pencils on 9 x 12†bristol.

Ex: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rtdekka1-1.png
My sister showed a lot of interest - as long as she's still game, I think we want to get one of Chloe and one of Violet. I will pm you once I know for sure. I don't mind if it takes a while, I just don't want you to feel overwhelmed or anything!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Just to let you know I sent the money to your paypal, no rush :)

ETA: I sent it as a gift and checked to charge me the fee, so you should get the full $40

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks so much!

Dixie'smom you can pm me whenever!

I just finished the Logan sketch and am working on Ryan's trio then next is Cali's Lucy and Charlie. :)

Members online

No members online now.