Rude people.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I brought Sierra to work with me, and on our walk down to the store (maybe a 10 minute walk) I had TWO people yell at me to take my dog back inside or tell me I was horrible for having her out. TWO. One from across the street.

It is cold. -12 degrees, -21 with windchill. It's snowing, and the ground is slushy and icy. Sierra is a complete WIMP with cold and was acting as such (lifting her paws, limping, etc.) so I would stop and rub them ever minute or so. And I had her sweater on, but she doesn't have boots that fit. Seriously people, mind your own business, she'll make a 10 minute walk without dying and I'll pamper the heck out of her when we get where we're going.

Dekka

Just try me..
Its nice they are concerned.. sucks that they showed it by yelling and being rude :(

It is cold out there. I tried to get some wintery/xmas pics with the 'girls' but Dekka said 'holy heck no'. (I will be posting the few I did get)

lizzybeth727

I get the same thing here in the summer. When people realize I'm leaving service dogs in the vehicle while I'm working with another one in the store, they get MAD. I'm honestly suprised no one's called the cops yet. What they don't realize is that the AIR CONDITIONER is on. Seriously people.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
haha yah, People should really mind their own buisness or at least say it in a nice manner. I remember when Teagan was a pup and I took her to the DP she wanted to be picked up all the time by jumping up on my leg. I would tell her "your fine and not going to die if I dont pick you up, suck it up princess"

Well this guy who walked passed me yelled at me that my puppy was scared and wanted to be picked up. I just looked at him told him my puppy is not scared. Really people keep your mouth shut, unless you know animal behavour and know what your talking about shut UP!!! My puppy is not going to die if I dont pick her up!

I just told him I understand your concern but she is fine and mind your own buisness.

Members online