Quinn - almost 4 months

mrose_s

BusterLove
Quinn turns 4 months next week. Sorry for complete lack of pics, the computer has been a pain and very temperamental plus we had to much crap clogging up our computer memory to upload more pics. so I just spent the last 90 minutes deleting all the useless photos from the last 2 years and TA-DA we have space.

Here are a few pics from yesterday. her ears have sorted themselves out and are now busy outgrowing her.

Group shot

Fail

She's almost as tall as Mac now, and weighs almost 10kg.

I like this pic, she has such a pretty face!

Far cry from a couple of months ago.

I'll take some more this week now that I've got stuff working again.

I.Love.Quinn.

The way the black on her head extends just a little more from ears makes them look even larger, if that's possible. Aren't giant ears fun?

She's really looking like a young lady now, I can't believe how much she's grown. I love the first picture of her and the first 'group shot' of her and Buster

Is she just tons of fun?

MORE PICTURES

mrose_s

BusterLove
Omg she does! I always notice that little mark when I'm watching her.

She tonnes of fun, she's totally come out of her shell at puppy class. She seems to save up her best spaz moments for when the instructor mentions "some breeds have more energy than othres" and then she runs to the end of her leash, pulls like a madman, and then throws herself into the ground on her back.

Buster has changed from being "Big Brother" to being the "Fun Police" and her and Mac are BFF, constantly playing.

And she adores kids, just loves them, is really gentle aswell. We were at puppy class last week and she beelined to the only kid there, her mother told her kid to ask Quinn to sit, and she planted her bum straight away after causing me grief all night. She's so funny.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
That crouch picture is one of my favorite things about border collies. I can't remember what your plans are with her. Are you wanting to do any herding? She is growing up fabulous. I honestly can't wait to see how she looks when she completely matures.

mrose_s

BusterLove
I want to try a bit of everything with her, I think agility, flyball and obediance are most acccesible but I did find a guy a couple of hours away hat does herding workshops which I would LOVE to try with her.

elegy

overdogged
i don't know how you stand those ears. they are so cute it hurts. i'd have to be nomming them all the time.

Members online

No members online now.