The Gang

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
So over a couple days we had a few play dates with various dogs of our gang. Of course Izzie (Pug), Wile E. (Chihuahua), Charlie (Boston Terrier), Tessa (Boston Terrier/Pug).

Charlie:

We know Charlie is Chunky... He's actually lost weight thanks to Izzie so we're definitely working on it!

Tessa:

*More*

theresa92841

Gigi Monster & Evil Puppy
Izzie is cute on her bag of dog food. And playing with her toy.

You are right, Charlie is a big boy.

It looks like they had fun on their doggy play date. My pupsters are jealous.

ACooper

Great pictures Mandy!

I loved Izzie dozing with her Cuz, hahahahaha

Zhucca

Lab Love
Ah, nice. I applied there before I started at Pet Planet and they weren't hiring. Luckily Pet Planet and Tail Blazers are pretty similar.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Ah, nice. I applied there before I started at Pet Planet and they weren't hiring. Luckily Pet Planet and Tail Blazers are pretty similar.
I've never been to a pet planet, they don't have one here. That means our raw market is pretty much untouched by anyone else.

I actually got turned down by every other pet store in town including Petland and Petcetera before i even thought to apply at TB (didn't think they were hiring).

Petland actually told me to my face that i was too knowledgeable!

Zhucca

Lab Love
I've never been to a pet planet, they don't have one here. That means our raw market is pretty much untouched by anyone else.

I actually got turned down by every other pet store in town including Petland and Petcetera before i even thought to apply at TB (didn't think they were hiring).

Petland actually told me to my face that i was too knowledgeable!

Tail Blazers is definitely much more raw based than Pet Planet is. However the concept is the same - provide healthy, nutritionally balanced food without chemical preservatives and human quality ingredients. Don't sell pets, etc. Very ethical companies.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
LOL! It's so cool that they all just hang out in their store... :) that's a bunch of adorable, lucky pups.

Charlie is too cute! A big brown Boston!

Members online