Good hand held shower attachment?

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
What is a good, low cost shower attachment that can moisten and rinse a short, thick coat?

The dogs need baths, but I'll be danged if I pay someone to do it for me. But, I want to give them a "high quality" bath and a bucket under the faucet won't do it due to their coat types. So, I find myself in need of a shower attachment.

Recommendations?

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
The kind from the hardware store that you replace your shower head with? Lol i can't remember what mine cost but it was cheaper than the dog attachments and it does the same thing, probably more spray settings.

SpringerLover

Same as Mandy. I bought a whole new shower head that has a hose attachment. Bonus that I get two shower heads when I shower now! Mine came from Menards!

I bought it when I lived in the rental house and it moved with me to my apartment. Couldn't live without it!

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL i have no idea how it would bathe Merlin but I know a good one for.. a good clean feeling :rofl1:
Yes, we can all recommend you some good shower attachments that can moisten things appropriately.

Yes, trust me to go THERE. If I won't, who else will?

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
For bathing dogs I use a flexi hose attached to the shower. I just take my shower head off and throw the hose on. Works great for is because it's long enough to really get under their chest and right down to the skin.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
You are all horrible. :p

Now, when a deployment comes round, I may have to revive this thread... :rofl1:

Works great for is because it's long enough to really get under their chest and right down to the skin.
Would not have even thought about making sure it's long enough to appropriately wash them! Good point, especially with Cynder.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.