GSD People?

Lyzelle

Found this girl for sale on Kijiji. Maybe put out feelers for this girl? Not sure why she isn't going back to the breeder, if she's so well bred. 4 month old female, they want $2500 for her. I would assume a pup like this would have had a contract. AKC papers with full breeding rights. I can link the ad for anyone who wants to PM me.

And her pedigree...

Lyzelle

I thought about that too, and looked them up. Apparently, they don't have a great reputation.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I thought about that too, and looked them up. Apparently, they don't have a great reputation.
Well they sell "executive protection dogs" so that doesn't surprise me :lol-sign:, but they may still want to know the pup is being resold.

crazedACD

I'll let you know if they say anything..hopefully they care enough to refund the owner's money and get their puppy back in good hands.

Lyzelle

From the stories I'm reading online, that's not typically how it works. They don't OFA their dogs, have homed pups at 5 weeks, even with obvious deformity on the ears, they didn't take the dog back and didn't refund the money. I can't find any evidence of a contract on their site or anywhere...just a 'satisfaction guarantee".

Sorta interesting, for dogs supposedly worth $2500.

Do update if you hear anything back!

Lyzelle

Just found this on a forum by the owner:

Yes, I have spoken with the breeder. By our contract she had first option to buy her back but she already has a few new dogs she is working. She is letting people know I have her forsale. i am also advertising Sasha on my own. The more ads for her the more likely we will find a buyer interested in her.
ETA: They are also considering trading the girl for a trailer. :rolleyes:

Hope this girl finds a GOOD home!

ETA...again: I'm actually finding a few pups around here that are for sale by owner from Omega Shepherds. Just found another male, 3 months for $1400.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
That poor baby girl :( she's beautiful, and looks so smart. I wish I could swipe her!

Ugh, breeder doesn't sound good. Who doesn't OFA GSDs, really?! A lot of their breeding dogs don't look sound at all, most of them appear to be very average BYB GSDs. Pissed Consumer has tons of complaints!!! About the puppies having hip dysplasia, IBS, giardia and coccidia, etc. Seriously... this person is trying to get $2500 for her? How? WHY? You decide to buy a puppy from a lame breeder for way too much money, (they claim to produce "affordable protection dogs", meanwhile that's $1500 more than actual reputable working breeders) and decide to sell the poor puppy 2 months later and you expect to get every dime back? If not more? When people could easily pick their own 8 week old puppy from super reptuable working breeders for $1000!!!! They need a reality check. Selfish, stupid people frustrate me.

Of course they'll trade that poor puppy for a trailer. She's just a piece of property that they're sick of a short 8 weeks later...

Lyzelle

Oh, wanted to say...If anyone CAN take her, or finds someone that can, I would be more than happy to foster until transportation/shipping can be set up. They are very, very close to me.

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
I'm confused, is it wrong to sell puppies?
I'm kind of wondering that too. I don't know why this person is selling their puppy but I'm kind of wondering why it's anyone's business? I do think it's pretty laughable that anyone would pay $2500 for a 4 month GSD but it's not my money to make that decision on.

Lyzelle

No, it's not wrong to sell a pup. The owner is selling because she became pregnant soon after purchasing the dog, or so says the ad.

It was more the fact that a lot of red flags came up in the original ad, and the breeders are selling unhealthy/poor quality dogs for $2500. Like I said in the OP, mostly hoping to get feelers out on the girl and see if anyone was honestly interested in her.

Lyzelle

Apparently the breeder DOES know, but refused the pup. I'm assuming it went that way with the other male pup I found as well.

Members online

No members online now.