Play Time!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
"Wait. I can play again??"

New Pool!

"Alllllllmost...." Not sure about this...

Maybe it's not so bad afterall:

Border Collies do it all the way:

Stare Down:

"Pffft. Give it back!"

Border Collies walk on water

Border Collies lay on water

So when you wake up one morning and your dog is gone seriously don't look at me because I totally didn't do it. And when a black and white smooth coated BC starts popping up in my pictures I promise, it's not him.

Those are amazing pictures and he just looks like he was born to be in the water. Can you start a new sport that involves herding sheep while in a giant pool? Because I think he might just be really really good at that

M

MyHorseMyRules

Okay, those are ADORABLE. And my dogs are really jealous because that's an awesome little pool.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
So when you wake up one morning and your dog is gone seriously don't look at me because I totally didn't do it. And when a black and white smooth coated BC starts popping up in my pictures I promise, it's not him.

Those are amazing pictures and he just looks like he was born to be in the water. Can you start a new sport that involves herding sheep while in a giant pool? Because I think he might just be really really good at that
Bahaha! No stealy Blazey. <3 <3

Hmm. Herding over lakes and ponds? Herding stock stuck in flood water? Sounds like a pretty good idea.

Okay, those are ADORABLE. And my dogs are really jealous because that's an awesome little pool.
Wal-Mart! $15. :D It's 1.5ft. It's what I taught my puppies to swim in at 8-10 weeks old.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I love that pool!!! I need to get Violet back out in hers. It's been super stormy here, so we haven't done anything with it for a while.

Blaze.Is.So.Gorgeous! And your photography is amazing, I'm jealous.

M

MyHorseMyRules

I just had to come back and say it again. You got some really great shots!!! I love that laying on water picture.

And when were you planning to come and photograph my crew?

I looooove Blaze!!!! He looks like a really awesome dog. ;)

Your pics are awesome as always.

Members online

No members online now.