Help Finding A Frenchie Breeder

GraceTW22

Hello! I am interested in adding a French Bulldog to my family. I've started on the parent club website,but is there an equivalent website to www.danesonline.com where mostly responsible breeders advertise available dogs? I'd prefer a retired show or broodbitch,or an older puppy, though Id happy to have a nice younger pup to raise. Any tips or information would be hugely appeec

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I know you asked for breeders which I do not know about.

If you are willing to go for a rescue though here is the French Bulldog Rescue Network. They are good folks and take in dogs from everywhere and adopt all over the US. When we were considering a Frenchie I was pretty sure I was going to adopt one of their dogs :)

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org/

milos_mommy

Most responsible breeders don't really advertise on a website like that (although some do, but the majority don't).

To find a responsible breeder, you could contact the breed club (it doesn't guarantee a responsible breeder, but most responsible breeders would be involved there) for a list of breeders, and another good idea would be to go to a dog show in your area, talk to the people showing, meet some dogs, ask around.

Most responsible breeders don't really advertise on a website like that (although some do, but the majority don't).
Actually, the website she posted does have a lot of responsible breeders. Its linked to a great dane informational forum and site. There are some that sneak by and responsible is somewhat subjective, but for danes, yes, that is a great place to start your search.

Members online

No members online now.