Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Candy Lipstick

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I always put my makeup on, no matter where I'm going. I use tinted moisturiser and a blemish stick, bit of powder, blush and my eye stuff.... Eye liner, mascara and a little eye shadow.

I don't feel dressed till I do! And it takes me all of 5 mins.

If I'm out walking the dog, then I might just put some eyeliner and mascara on.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Every day no matter if I'm going to the park with the dogs or going to work or what. I do not feel dressed until I have makeup on. It doesn't take me long at all, just a couple minutes. I do foundation/powder, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, little bit of eyeshadow, sometimes blush.

Nope. I work with dogs. between bathing and clipping dogs. Id have way more dog hair in my eyelashs then mascara. lol.

even if Im just going out for errands or something then I may add eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow.

If Im really going out (bar, club, dinner ect) I will add foundation and powder to my face.

but more often then not I go naked lol

Thursdays and sundays are my make up days since they are my day off. and even then my make up takes no more then 5 mins

Torch

Every day no matter if I'm going to the park with the dogs or going to work or what. I do not feel dressed until I have makeup on. It doesn't take me long at all, just a couple minutes. I do foundation/powder, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, little bit of eyeshadow, sometimes blush.
I'm the same way. It takes me no time at all. I work with people so I feel a need to be slightly made up, and it's become routine these last few years.

I do have people tell me frequently that I look very natural and have a beautiful complexion, so I don't feel I'm overdoing it.

Red.Apricot

Yes.

I teach biology labs, and I have a young face, so I don't feel authoritative until I have make up on.

After the first couple weeks I fade it out.

Usually just concealer, eye shadow and mascara. Not much.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'd just as soon not wear any at this point, but I do wear full face makeup to work every day. It makes a difference in how I'm treated.

Sunblock mixed with foundation for a tinted moisturizer, usually over primer. Eyeshadow primer and eyeliner and mascara for sure. I sometimes do eye makeup, but I keep it neutral. I set everything with Mac powder. Add neutral lip gloss and I'm done. It takes me 5-10 minutes in the morning and another 5 at night to get it all off.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I said yes, full face. However normally in the mornings I don't wear any. I work two shifts (a morning shift from 6:30-8:30 and an afternoon shift 3-6). I wake up at 5:30 every morning. I am a zombie the entire morning therefore I don't bother to do anything except dress myself and pull my hair into a messy bun. In the afternoons I actually shower, put on make up, fix my hair, etc.

I do moisturizer, foundation, powder, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss. (Actually it's just Chapstick)

Locke

My face gets coated in flour, sugar and cocoa powder most days at work, so I never bother wearing makeup.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I put on the same amount of makeup as I do every day: foundation, blush, and eye shadow. The exception is when I'm the weekend person scheduled to take care of in-house patients. then I show up in my pajamas and no makeup because its just me and whatever pet is on fluids. Lol

Lyzelle

I wear make-up just about all the time. I rarely do cake-a-face, but I do concealer under my deep-set, forever dark eyes, cut crease with a reddish brown shadow, maybe a brown liner cat eye, mascara and a light lip color/tinted balm. I try to stay pretty natural and neutral, and I don't try super hard to cover any blemishes or anything.

Oh, and tons and tons of moisturizer since I have terribly dry skin.

DJEtzel

I wear eyeliner every day. Some days I add mascara and some concealer if my face is breaking out. :p

I work with dogs, too, but also a lot of people. I look like I just woke up all day if I don't wear eyeliner, at least.

CaliTerp07

Yes, a little.

Some sort of foundation, powder, or tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. Concealer on any funky spots. I have to color in my eyebrows with a blonde pencil because they are sooooo fair otherwise that I look bald. Sometimes that's where I stop, other days I will add a little blush and mascara.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I wear makeup everyday. I voted 'just a little' because I like to look natural, but I feel grubby when I don't wear it. My daytime makeup usually just consists of foundation, some eyeliner, a bit of blush and mascara. :) Doesn't take long at all!

kady05

More of less a full face. It's the same every day regardless. Foundation, concealer, eye makeup. Except today... today I went to my house to work and was planning on a run midway through the afternoon so I only bothered with foundation. And sort of alarmed myself every time I looked in the mirror LOL.

Fun fact: if I'm sick, putting on a makeup is the fastest way to make me feel semi-human again... sitting around with no makeup makes me feel worse than sitting around with makeup LOL.
That is so me LOL, especially the last part. I was just sick with the flu for a week and even though I felt like dying I still managed to put some under eye concealer on every day after I showered. Made me feel somewhat better.. and look a lot less scary (I get crazy pale when I'm sick).

But yeah, I wear make up no matter what I'm planning on doing. Takes me like.. 5-7min. to do my makeup, so it's not like I sit in front of the mirror for hours.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I'd just as soon not wear any at this point, but I do wear full face makeup to work every day. It makes a difference in how I'm treated.

Sunblock mixed with foundation for a tinted moisturizer, usually over primer. Eyeshadow primer and eyeliner and mascara for sure. I sometimes do eye makeup, but I keep it neutral. I set everything with Mac powder. Add neutral lip gloss and I'm done. It takes me 5-10 minutes in the morning and another 5 at night to get it all off.
It's interesting that you say that you feel you are treated differently with makeup. Part of what inspired the thread was an article I read about a study done where they found that study participants were shown pictures of the same women in various states of makeup, from bare faced to full faced, and the general concensous was that the women with more makeup were seen as more competent by the participants.

Members online

No members online now.