pleeeeeease advice info

lack

Hi
i live on a cattle prop in cape york.i have bitch due to have pups but last week she seemed haunched up for two day.third day clear discharge with bit blood four day till seven day (today) still clear discharge it has neen 69 days no pups she has milk but seem smaller in gut than two week ago but temp normal and in good spirits.(like she really want to go back to work.phantom?pups have died? Any idea.closest vet 8 hour drive.please advice thank you

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Load your bitch up and drive her the 8 hours before she dies.

yoko

Why in God's name have you waited seven days and then come on a forum to ask for help? Get your dog to the vet. It might be too late for the puppies but maybe you can save the mom.

Barbara!

Why in God's name have you waited seven days and then come on a forum to ask for help? Get your dog to the vet. It might be too late for the puppies but maybe you can save the mom.
This.

yoko

Are we ever going to find out what happened?
Probably not.

Sounds like either:
1. This was a one hit troll
or
2. They came on here expecting us to give them free 'how to' steps to help their dog. When we said to take to the vet instead of giving some sort of at home remedy they left.

swabby

Probably not.

Sounds like either:
1. This was a one hit troll
or
2. They came on here expecting us to give them free 'how to' steps to help their dog. When we said to take to the vet instead of giving some sort of at home remedy they left.
My guess/HOPE is troll.

Never thought I would type those words.

Members online

No members online now.