What's the best online pet supplies store?

I like to shop online since I live in the sticks. What are some of your favorite places to buy general supplies ie: grooming, toys, leashes, beds, etc? Are any of these sites also good to buy self administered pet meds (flea control, heartworm pills)? Price isn't my only consideration, I'll pay more for awesome service.

Thanks,

-Kev

RD

Are you dead yet?
eBay. I'm an eBay addict, I sit there bidding until I run out of (dad's) money. :p

Outside of eBay, I typically just GO to pet stores...

I'm no help here. Even though the farm's out in Egypt, I'm through Knoxville several times a week working, and the feed store where I get the Innova has it all - scads of product, great service, nice, knowledgeable staff, and they always want to hear about my dogs! Can't ask for more.

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
When Lucy went blind last month I joined a list for blind dog owners. Someone mentioned ordering balls with bells in them from this site, http://ihelppets.com/ so I decided to check it out, and was impressed to see that 100% of profits go to dogs and cats in need :) They have a really nice selection of things too!

Members online

No members online now.