Chloe's puppies update

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let you all know that I have gotten some updates on Chloe's babies!!!

I've heard from several of the families that I sold puppies to, because of Christmas, and they are all doing so well!!! It really warms my heart to see what joy these little guys have brought to others. I certainly know how happy they made me!!! :D

I got to puppy sit one of them (Sterling) the other evening, while his family attended one of their children's Christmas concerts. We had a great time. Again, he was so happy to see him Mama, and Jackson.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!

Dena

bogolove

That is so great, Dena! I am happy you got to see one of them too. It must really make you feel good that they are all doing so well and found great homes for the holidays!

It really does!!! Sometimes I wish I would have kept one though. I really miss my babies. I have two dogs though right now, and that's enough. I'm glad I didn't let my heart rule this time.

Thanks for writing back. :D

Dena

Yay dena! i remember my pup being just a baby and it was sooooo rewarding when she came home around this time 3 years ago. Christmas has been the best ever since! yay!

congrats and i bet all your little guys will be happy with their new families. :)

Last edited:
I'm so tickled that you at least get to see one of the pups periodically, and it's great that the other pups' families are keeping in touch with you.

Did you ever post any photos of them? If you did I missed them somehow, and I just love Corgis.

No Renee...I didn't post pics, but I will soon. I have a cd with pics of the puppies on it, but I have to get my 14 year old son to help me figure out how to do that ont the computer. Mom isn't to good wtih those things!! LOL ;)

Members online