Trick Train Off #3: Find the Treasure

xpaeanx

Since we're in voting for the TTO #2, I'll open #3. It will close Monday, September 8th(giving everyone the extra weekend).

The trick, open a "treasure chest" and find the treasure. It can be any type of box as long as it's a hinge top. Also, the size of the box should be relative to the size of the dog(ie, I wouldn't expect a small dog to be opening a large child's toy chest, just like I wouldn't expect a large dog to be opening a jewelry box). I'm adding an extra step to this too, after the box is opened the dog should bring you the "treasure" that is inside it.

Good Luck Everyone!

bubbatd

I've got a hinged wicker box , and a dog that would do it , but no camera !

Hey, question. Would a shoebox with a flip-open top be acceptable? I've been looking at the various toolboxes and whatnot in my house, and most of them would require some kind of modification for Loki to be able to open.

xpaeanx

Hey, question. Would a shoebox with a flip-open top be acceptable? I've been looking at the various toolboxes and whatnot in my house, and most of them would require some kind of modification for Loki to be able to open.
I dont know how big Loki is, but as long as it's not too small for him that would be fine.

Toller_08

I can't find a box with any sort of lid around here anywhere, so it looks like we'll have to sit this one out... :)

Err, bump? Am I allowed to share the gag reel? Or do I have to wait until the contest is over? I guess I'll just sit on my hands. Can't let the funnies burn a hole in my pocket. :)

DanL

That was great!

Daisy will do this but I haven't tried to command her to do it. We have a dog toy box that has a heavy lid and a small knob that she has taught herself to nose open and grab a toy.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow... awesome job, Bahamutt and Loki. : D I love her expressions. She's such a smartypants!

I snuck a peek at the bloopers... OMG... hilarious.

Gonzo has this pretty much down. I just have to get batteries for the camera.

Suzzie

Aging Canine Advocate
is there a dog limit? i think i could get three of mine to do this... can i enter three times? :)

DanL

OK I'm bumping this up as I took a video of Daisy doing it. I didn't get the 1st part where she's asked to get the toy, just the opening of the box and bringing the toy to me.

this box is heavy, all wood, and the lid is hinged at the back and seals pretty well, so for her to nose it open takes some effort.

lol, you can hear Buzz grumbling at Gunnar in the background. Gunnar must have taken a breath or moved an inch.

Bailey08

Err, bump? Am I allowed to share the gag reel? Or do I have to wait until the contest is over? I guess I'll just sit on my hands. Can't let the funnies burn a hole in my pocket. :)
It's so cute! My favorites are the last couple (with the camera).

Loki is a very pretty girl and did a great job. :D

Members online

No members online now.