Squeaker loves me and I love him back.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
He hasn't stopped purring since I picked him up today. He's licking me and nuzzling me and being all kinds of cute. He's gotten bigger. I have to weigh him but I bet he's put on a pound. At least a half pound.
Soot is still wary of me :( I think I just need to handle him more though.
Anyway, that's all.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Sadly, they have been awful. I've been getting more migraines, which I've been hoping is mere coincidence but I truly don't think it is. I've currently got squeaker perched on my lap, chasing his tail. Tim says no kittens unless the dogs get along . Well, Nimbus wants to eat them, Stormy was affronted by the hissing and now pouts whenever they are around, and Sunny thinks they are small dogs to be barked and play bowed at (guess how well they like that?!:rolleyes:)

I know, dogs and cats don't get along, but we had a barn cat that actually adored them. They loved it back. Stormy would clean him and nuzzle him. I have pictures to prove it.
Sadly he was killed by a car :( Anyway, we were spoiled. Tim says "the dogs were here first, and if they are unhappy, the kitties go"
Well, Stormy is his baby. He hates to see her sulk. So as soon as someone wants them (Prayerfully soon) they shall go to a new home. I still haven't caught the third, but oddly enough I haven't seen it either. Perhaps after the two kidnappings of the siblings, the family moved to a "safer neighborhood" :)

Labyrinth

Oh I believe it. One of the cats I have now keeps trying to cuddle with the dogs, and one of the dogs actually picks up a ribbon and drags it around on the ground for him to chase :p

It's too bad about your allergies, because the dogs would probably adapt to them in time. I'm sure you'll find wonderful homes for them though :)

Members online

No members online now.