Just a couple...

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
...and a little update.

As was already mentioned Menchi saw a Shar Pei expert vet who blessed her and declared her eyes all good!

We then ended up spending the evening with friends in Chicago.

Everyone loved the dogs...

Today we went to Kenosha and had fun lure coursing with the Lure Coursing Fanatics. The Basenji Club of SE Wisconsin held a fall picnic there today and the dogs got to run the lure as much as they wanted for free.

Unfortunately my camera is not good enough for pics of the runs...but the guy that owns the place also takes pics and they will be available to us eventually.

I did manage to get a couple of shots of the kids while they were waiting around for their runs.

Menchi by the way is a natural :D She is the first shar pei they had come there to run the lure ;)

Watson had done it before and did very well. I think we will try to earn some titles next season.

Watson watching some of the other basenjis...

Menchi squinting into the sun...

The curly tails wait their turn...the strange guy is my better half ;)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
You know in like two weekends there is a CAT test here that Menchi could run in :p

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Omg Menchi is so GROWN UP! When did this happen? He has turned out sooo beautifully! And Watson is such a gorgeous boy! Glad you guys had fun!

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
I don't know if I will be able to make it to the CAT in MN in Nov I will have to consult the runes guys :)

Yes, Menchi has become quite the little lady...

I love my unique pair...my dogs are fabulous and awesome <3

Members online

No members online now.