not dog art, but art...

i have been an artist since i was small...here are some of my graphite stuff...hope you like :D and some other stuff, that i have done..

bug as a cartoon

tiger

unicorn

these 2 pieces where a request and sold, first artwork i ever sold :( i was so attached to the unicorn, i didnt want to sell it :(

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
OMG those are awSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not even a big enough word

You are wonderfully talented! I love them all! I think my favorite is the lion, closely followed by the clouded leopard, airbrushed tiger, tiger, unicorn and all of the rest of them! :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I really like the expression that you have around the eyes, especially on your lion. Your unicorn is very handsomely composed. Looks like you have a strong sense of graphics.
Have you ever tried the exercise where you break the "face" down to study the planes (I did it with a cat and a human) You sit there feeling silly as u run your finger along your own face feeling how they all connect. .. It is a lot of fun..I have always wanted to learn to airbrush..I got one from a friend that was in Japan but it was stolen before I ever had a chance to try it out..Looking forward to more, SMkie

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I really like your lion...you should air brush him! His expression is priceless.

LOL! You're so right, Barb!

But, Datyn's, how are you going to be able to leave that beautiful tiger on the basement wall when you leave? I hope whoever moves in after you enjoys him as much as we enjoyed seeing the photo.

well unfortunatly it will be painted over:( which saddens me because that was my very first airbrushed piece, but i have pictures to remember it:) i plan on when i finally get up to rhode island to paint my twins room and my sons room, if i have time and permission to do so from the landlord...i also paln on doing childrens furniture and other stuff to decorate the home and possibly sell on the side, i do this for a hobby, except for the graphic design end...lol...

again thank you for the comments they are truely appreciated:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I asked my design teacher at the art institute when I would quit having to do everything twice to get it right..he said when I didn't want to be a designer anymore. He was right, second time is always the best. I now do a complete pencil rough before a painting so I can make all my mistakes there and the painting won't suffer from the corrections or heaven forbid have to be done over as well. Hope you enjoy the second time round...have fun...let us see the results!!!!

Members online

No members online now.