Laurelin & other Pap people, a Phalene won...

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
There are 23 countries in North America? Are you counting Central America in there? Oh, you must be.

No matter where Cobb was bred, he is absolutely beautiful, and I hope he will be as successful a sire as he is a show dog.
Pssst...Central America is not a recognized continent. It's part of North America.

And rodeo, we're all Americans. North Americans, South Americans, we're all Americans. The dog is American bred. :)

Cobb is gorgeous! Phalenes are so neat.

EDIT: Old thread is old!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Lol this thread is a few months old... but I remember it and still think it's weird someone joined the forum apparently only to correct what comes out to be a pretty petty complaint. American bred, Canadian bred... whatever. Most winning phalenes are imported from Finland or Sweden. Cobb isn't, which is unusual. That is all I meant, no big anti-Canadian conspiracy here, I swear. LOL! I am still not sure what 'big picture' I was missing.

MPP

petperson
Allie, I know Central America isn't a continent! :rolleyes: I was just--shoot, I don't know what I was just! :lol-sign: But you're absolutely right about the "We're all Americans" thing. And I seriously doubt that anyone meant anything anti-Canadian.

Members online