Nanook is showing signs....

Saje

Island dweller
...of age :eek: :(

See when we got her

she's all smooth. no little grey flecks

here you can see she has brown markings (scars?) on her face

and flecks of grey

But she's still gorgeous. Don't you think??

and a little crazy :rofl1:

Saje

Island dweller
I don't know really. We've had her for five years but got her as a young adult. She hasn't really grown size-wise so maybe she was two-ish when we got her??

Saje

Island dweller
yeah i think she's gorgeous. i think with a better owner she could have done agility or something. at least she's loved though!

Saje

Island dweller
I know. I'm so bad about that. She had a lot of fun today! We drove about three blocks down, found a new trail to the harbour. Went for a long walk. She rolled in everything stinky and ran through the mud (tide was just going out). I drove the few blocks home with her trotting next to the car on a leash. :rofl1: poor girl. And then we let her off at the door and she takes off and finds something even worse to roll in. I have no idea what but you could smell her even when she was outside. Now she's washed and she still smells! geez. lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wow was she punishing you or something? :rofl1:

The nicest thing about white muzzles is you can't see them going gray...far as I'm concerned, Sawyer is still 2 years old.

ACooper

Yes, Nanook is a very pretty girl! And I am quite sure she wouldn't appreciate you talking about her age or gray hairs! LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mary says one more day..one more grey. SOme dogs go early, Mom's shaffer is doing this too. LOve the pics! Especially your favorite.

Saje

Island dweller
Yeah I don't think she's much older then 7 or 8. That's barely 'mature' imo .... right? :rofl1:

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Nanook is gorgeous. I've always loved her. :)

Millie is getting very gray around her muzzle and eyebrows. :( Since she has a black face it shows a lot.
Sometimes it makes me sad, but I tell her it makes her look more distinguished. ;)

bubbatd

Some dogs grey early , like people , I don't think of it as aging .... just maturity !

Saje

Island dweller
:D She still stinks though. And I think I'm going to have to get my car upholstery clean :eek:

filarotten

Fila the love
Nanook is still gorgeous!! I have always been fond of her. To bad her owner won't post more pictures...LOL

Maybe you should try the de-skunk mixture on her for the smell.

Saje

Island dweller
I'm a bad owner. I know :p

I should de-skunk her. I don't have the stuff at the moment. My car needs it too :eek: We've vacuumed and febreezed and it doesn't help at all. It's awful. I need to take it in and get it cleaned. <sigh>

Members online

No members online now.