Something to Show You!

Ash47

Taco Dog
Since we got all the problems worked out with Spud and he is doing lots better, Mom and Dad decided it would be ok for my brother to look for himself a dog. After researching with him for a long time, we decided a Boxer would be best for his personality. Checking all the rescues and shelters around here and only finding adult Boxers, my brother was getting frustrated. I tried to tell him it would be so awesome to get an adult, because puppies are for sure going to get adopted. He said he just wanted a puppy to raise on his own. What could I say? At least he was adopting from a shelter! Anyway, we finally found one.
Not sure if he is full Boxer... But who cares? The more he grows, the more we think he may be mixed with Dane. Here is his pic from the shelter. He is already neutered. He has one blue eye and one green and six toes on the back right paw. All the dogs love him and Oreo and Gracie are adjusting.
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Harley! (That's one of his brothers in the back)

Ash47

Taco Dog
Renee750il said:
He's adorable . . . but watch out . . . that's a determined look he's giving you! Harley doesn't look like he's going to be a pushover, lol!
You are sooo right. He is a very determined little booger. Loves nothing more than to aggravate the cats. LOL He is already trained on PP pads and is doing fairly well on only going outside. PP pads are great, but once he gets fully mature, his *ahem* contents will take up the entire pad! He's a goofy boy, all lanky and big footed.

I thought I recognized "The Look." Same type Kharma had when first confronted with Shiva. Kharma growled at Shiva (at 12 weeks old - Shiva was about 9 months old and dwarfed her little butt), then when Shiva froze in her tracks, confused, Kharma dropped into her stalking prey stance and charged her . . . . And here I'd been worried about Kharma getting overwhelmed by meeting two big dogs for the first time :rolleyes:

Harley's going to be an education - lots of fun, but an education and he's going to keep everyone on their toes :D

Ash47

Taco Dog
Saje said:
awww what a sweety! So is he home now?
Yep. He's home and doing great.
Renee, as of right now, Harley is in the stage where he is tripping over his gigantic paws. LOL It's a sight. But... He has not been the least bit scared of meeting any of the dogs, like Roxy was. He just marched right in and went up to them and proceeded to chew on them. Of course we corrected that, but it was funny to see the looks on the other dogs' face like "Who do you think you are???" LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
tis a beautiful baby..i can understand wanting a puppy! i am fighting puppy cravings myself right now;) ...congrates on the new family member:)

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
awwwww hes gorgeous, any more pics?
Hows he settling in
Might not be all boxer but he is more boxer than anything else, and deffinately gorgeous!!!

Members online

No members online now.