What's for dinner?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I have chicken tortilla soup in the crockpot, and I can't wait to eat it. It smells so good, and it's torture having to sit here and smell it cook!

What are you having for dinner tonight?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
It's a football Sunday. So tonight it's hot wings, chipotle sweet potato fries, and ice-cold beer. Mmmm.

zoe08

My husband has been wanting me to make him a meatloaf for a while, so tonight we'll have meatloaf and mashed potatoes

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Dinner tonight is going to be a hodge-podge of things. Justin and I will probably have mac & cheese before he goes to bed, and when Jon gets home I am making a new recipe. Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls.

In the meantime, I'm also baking up some oatmeal bread and putting together a broccoli salad, so those things might get lumped into "dinner" as well.

Tomorrow, though! Tomorrow is exciting. I'm breaking out the Lemon Artichoke Chicken recipe. :D

ACooper

I have chicken breasts in the crockpot......going to be making chicken barbeque sandwiches with them.

Laid back Sunday :)

joce

Going to jolly Rogers for perch and then putting the boat in the Sandusky bay to eat and then fish a bit. The perch there is amazing and Chaz wants to take the boat out so this is our compromise tonight.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ryan is bringing me home something from Buffalo Wild Wings :D

I'm so happy he offered, cause I have done nothing but clean all day and I'm tired. He's also going to stop at Target and get me paper towels so I can clean the rat cage. Then Frodo gets a bath, lol.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Spinach salad with cherry tomatoes
Pasta (with light olive oil and garlic sauce) and chicken (pan grilled with olive oil)

lol I eat this about 6 nights out of 7.
My cooking skills aren't exactly diverse.

I make a lot and then put it in the fridge. I have no patience for cooking so if it isn't readily available I will end up munching on 100000 awful things.

Left over Chinese from last night (fish in malt vinegar, steamed veggies, and cilantro lamb) with rice - perhaps golden arches (Micky-Dees) for a snack later if I'm still hungry. Oh yeah no more diet sodas in the fridge...

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
After finishing tony horton's detoxing or whatever diet for a month, we went out to lunch with some other families from the military warriors support foundation... and now we feel so crappy we are not eating dinner. Lol

monkeys23

I'm going to broil some pork steaks and do something fun with green beans. Not sure what yet! I am probably going to eat some semi frozen coconut milk too, just because its there in the fridge leftover from making Creamy spice market kale from Well Fed... its kinda like vanilla ice cream when frozen... nom!

Doberluv

I had some pizza for lunch and a couple hot wings I brought home for my son and me. We've been busy outside working most of the day, so I think I'll just make a spinach salad for dinner...maybe put some shrimp in it and some cherry tomatoes from my garden. I like to add a little broccoli, yellow pepper from my garden, some cucumber, yellow squash. Oh and I have some left over cooked cabbage. Maybe I'll toss some of that in too. LOL. Kind of a mess of stuff. But I love salad a lot and have it for many lunches and dinners.

Some of what you guys are having sounds yummy.:) Mmmmm...

Members online

No members online now.