Midnight was euthanized. Other dogs need help

Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:54 am
:Midnight is dead.She didn't desrve this Other dogs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need help.
Please read this e-mail from rescuer and help get these dogs out.

"Unfortunately I have to tell you that Midnight was euthanized on the 16th.... Victoria and Pixie are still there but their days are numbered as the facility is full. I am so upset. We had no adopters again today. One couple came in and he fell in love with Pixie but I could tell that his wife was not as excited. They left and said they'd come back but I knew they wouldn't. They all look like the know what is going to happen and it's just breaking my heart."

Blessings,
Petra

It's Raining Cats & Dogs In West Virginia: Update Midnight is Dead. No Interest Shown in Other Dogs.April 13, 2009 Their Euth Date is April 16. 8 A.M. Please HELP. These Dogs Are Full of Life.

At least Midnight was given lots of love before being euthanized.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I feel so bad for rescues. The local one here that helped me lost it's 2 grants, it's donation of food, and now may have to shut down for a couple of months in order to try to work more to have money to run her place. This is so sad.

Barb 4, what happened to the animals in the rescue? The economy is so difficult now for non-profits. I am amzed at how mnay people are still donating to rescues. Either some people are doing okay or they love animals so much they give what they can. It is very sad for dogs like Midnight.

Members online

No members online now.