so who would be interested in....

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I would be THRILLED to do this. I got an adrenaline rush reading about it :D It sounds like sooo much fun. Where would it be? Can it be somewhere near Washington? Gas cost here is over four dollars, so it'll be tough.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
But I, too, am under 18 so maybe I could car pool with someone and bring along one of the dogs? Probably Georgia. The others are too rambunctious.

bubbatd

I think that Chaz should hire a private jet and fly us and the dogs from four locations to the meet !! LOL !!!!!

corgi_love

I'd be interested. Depends on how much $$ we have next year. Where in Canada are we talking?

Who's thinking of driving rather than flying in eastern US? Maybe we can put money to rent a bus? Or something? Put money in for gas and get a bunch of us up there? Just an idea.

bubbatd

I could handle 3 more dogs and 2 more passengers . ( no cages if large ). Indy to Detroit or Erie depending where the meet is .

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
If someone in the Northeastern Illinois/Midwest area goes and wouldn't mind me tagging along with them, I would love to go! But you would have to personally speak to my mom about it first. I have a passport too so that shouldn't be an issue.

This is so exciting :D

Dekka

Just try me..
If I get the fair grounds it would be in Norwood Ontario. You can mapquest it, or google map it.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I would be THRILLED to do this. I got an adrenaline rush reading about it :D It sounds like sooo much fun. Where would it be? Can it be somewhere near Washington? Gas cost here is over four dollars, so it'll be tough.
If you wanted, I could probably pick you up on my way over there, and we could drive together?

Don't know if you want to take any dogs, but I could fit two comfortably, three would push it though.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I'd be up for it! I'm located in Maine for anyone nearby thinking of carpooling - I have two small dogs I'd bring.

How long were you thinking of putting it on? And I've actually never been to Canada before! LOL. It's only 10 hours from me. Too bad we couldnt get one of those charter buses to lug alot of us up there and then back... or someone rent a big van...

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Do you think we could organize one near Washington? De[ending on how far Babyblue would want to drive, if she is still up to her offer. ;)

If you wanted, I could probably pick you up on my way over there, and we could drive together?

Don't know if you want to take any dogs, but I could fit two comfortably, three would push it though.
I would love it! Thanks for the offer! :D And I'd only plan to take Georgia.

Last edited:

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I'd be interested. Depends on how much $$ we have next year. Where in Canada are we talking?

Who's thinking of driving rather than flying in eastern US? Maybe we can put money to rent a bus? Or something? Put money in for gas and get a bunch of us up there? Just an idea.
That's an idea! We could probably pick up a lot of people. And it'd be great with a bunch of Chazzers and Chaz dogs all in one bus.

Wouldn't THAT be entertaining!!

Dekka

Just try me..
You could get a bus together if you wanted too. Its not that hard. And for those of you who have never been here, it could be a nice excuse to visit :)

Jen its likely 3+ hours from Belmont.

Members online

No members online now.