What does everyone think of this clip

ToyPoodle

Hi everyone just wandering if anyone likes this clip i think it looks wanderfull.I have decided what color toy poodle i will be getting i'll be getting a black.I will also be puting ribbons and bows on her when i get a toy poodle that is.Well heres the picture of the clip please tell me what you think.

showpug

This clip is very cute...I like it. I grew up with a black toy poodle named Bridgette. We had so much fun together :)

Ash47

Taco Dog
That's a puppy cut clip. Most Poodles, or most dogs for that matter, get this very cut. Low maintenance and looks cute all at the same time!

ToyPoodle

Thanks everyone i know its a puppy cut.I will have the money for a toy poodle in june next year they cost $1,000 from a reputable breeder.Then when i have the money i will have to look around and see whats aviable.I will be waiting until the breeder that is only 1 to 2 hours away from me.As i don't have car my parents will be driving me to the breeders house so they don't want to travel very far.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I like it. When we went looking through shelters for a dog we saw a toy poodle (black) and a tan one that both came in together. I really liked the black one and that is the clip that I had wanted to go and get done on the dog if we adopted him. We ended up choosing a different dog though, one that would be better equipped to fit in with our pup Mack (a pit/american bulldog mix).

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
It's nice because it's pretty and simple. I hate it when clips are over the top. Good luck with finding your perfect toy poodle, they are really sweet! :) By the way, I'm from Australia too (I used to live in Victoria).

Members online

No members online now.