Thanksgiving for dogs....

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Howdy Foks!!! Though all of my dogs are outside dogs, they share in the Thanksgiving festivities. We provide them with boneless, grilled steaks, carrots, apple slices, etc. and also offer canine friendly desserts----we consider them part of the family too. Do any of you share Thanksgiving with your pups in a like manner?

Amstaffer

Howdy Foks!!! Though all of my dogs are outside dogs, they share in the Thanksgiving festivities. We provide them with boneless, grilled steaks, carrots, apple slices, etc. and also offer canine friendly desserts----we consider them part of the family too. Do any of you share Thanksgiving with your pups in a like manner?
I keep to just extra turkey but they don't seem to mind. :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
They get plates of human food! Nothing too much, but enough to include them in the festivities.

We're celebrating Thanksgiving on the 25th since I have to work Thanksgiving night, so we're also having cake... Ronin's birthday!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
It varies with what they get. They always get to eat Thankgiving treats and are included, though. Turkey is always a part of their Thanksgiveng feast, though.
Happy early birthday to Ronin! ;)

Gig 'Em Ags

JP Cattle Co.
Happy Birthday Ronin!!! How old is he/she?

They get plates of human food! Nothing too much, but enough to include them in the festivities.

We're celebrating Thanksgiving on the 25th since I have to work Thanksgiving night, so we're also having cake... Ronin's birthday!

Members online

No members online now.