Fences

Stump1000

Im gonna need about 110ft of chainlink or some kind of fence put in when it gets warm again. I have a cocker spaniel and she's starting to get fat. I dont want to let her get that way. We've been going on walks about every other day with her, but its getting real cold now. Anyone know about how much a 110ft chainlink fence would cost or any guess's at all. Thanks. Also, post up your fence pictures and tell me how much it was. Any suggestions on choosing a fence type would be helpful. THanks!:)

bogolove

I have a 6 foot privacy fence, so I am not sure if I would be much help. It was a LOT of fence and it cost about $2500. But that was at my old house, and we had it thrown in with our new house we bought last year. That was my condition for buying the house, the builder had to put a privacy fence in.

When we priced fencing the yard at our old house (we had a medium-sized unfenced yard and a small dog then) we went to Ace Hardware and asked one of the customer service people about it. You'll need some idea of the dimensions of the yard, but they were very helpful and did an estimate of how much it would cost with posts, chainlink, gates, labor and all... they estimated about $850.00. I'm not sure if wooden fencing would cost more or less. We're actually thinking about re-doing our fence in the backyard of our house now, to include the side and front yard, and basically just doing overall improvements to make the fence taller and more difficult for the dogs to dig under, and to give them more space. I would say get your estimates at a hardware store and go from there.

Members online

No members online now.