New from Florida

Hey, All!

I've been looking for a dog forum to join and this looks like a cool place, so here I am!

I am in Florida, work at a huge privately run animal sanctuary. I am in charge of the horse and cattle departments.

I have an awesome poodle/pitt? mix named Cooper who turned 1 in April. We have done beginner obedience and Agility level 1 and he has excelled in both. I hope to continue with more classes as soon as I can. Right now we hike in the forest several evenings a week and he gets to come with work to me a couple times a week.

I also have a 10 year old orange tabby cat named Midori and a 13 year old Quarter Horse named Bullseye. Oh, I can't forget my Betta and aquatic frog, Fiona. I lost my wonderful Boxer/Golden mix, Bernie, of 11 years in January due to a very aggressive liver tumor. He was awesome and I miss him every day.

Cooper

And I can't forget Bernie, though he is no longer with me

Bullseye, my horse

Hey All!

I've been looking for a dog forum to join and this place looks pretty cool. Looking forward to getting to know you and your pups! :)

I live in Florida and work at a huge privately owned animal sanctuary. I am in charge of the horse and cattle departments.

I have a scruffy mutt named Cooper who turned one in April. He is a rescue I adopted as a 8 week old pup. We have done Beginner Obedience and Intro to Agility and he had a blast in both. I hope to continue with more classes soon. He loves hiking in the woods with me and I am lucky enough to be able to bring him to work with me at least once a week.

I lost my wonderful mutt Bernie in January. He was my best buddy for 11 years, I rescued him when he was around a year old. I still miss him every day.

I also have a Quarter Horse named Bullseye, an orange tabby kitty named Midori, a betta and an African Dwarf frog named Fiona.

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, my other one never posted.)

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Hi GatorGal and welcome!

I've emailed our admins to add your name to the "real people" role, so hopefully you won't be in "auto moderated" status too much longer.

Ed

Thanks for the warm welcome, I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Ed, thank you very much! I appreciate it :)

Members online

No members online now.