Chaz puppies of 2013

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I am determined to not be on this list...borrowed or otherwise...determined, I tell you :p...but am very excited for everyone who's getting a puppy in 2013 :)

SaraB

I loved last year's puppy thread! Can we just start adding pictures to this one or do you want to start a new one?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I think we should start a new one with format like the last one!
Except with more stuff like any tricks they've learned or fun quirks they've picked up (good or bad)! It'll be so fun to look back

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
There is a Huge, HUGE possibility of adding a Boerboel pup in the spring. I am on the breeders list and if mother dog turns up comfirmed everything willl fall into place, now its just a waiting game. So ma'ma dog better be knocked up or ELSE!!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
A Retriever puppy WILL be happening at some point in 2013. When, I'm not sure yet. Anytime after April. May need to be as late as the winter, and depending on things I may actually have to wait until early 2014...but puppy should be happening in the next 12 months. It's looking to be a male Chessie.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
A Retriever puppy WILL be happening at some point in 2013. When, I'm not sure yet. Anytime after April. May need to be as late as the winter, and depending on things I may actually have to wait until early 2014...but puppy should be happening in the next 12 months. It's looking to be a male Chessie.
Hurray for more retrievers/gundogs on Chaz! Down with the herding majority!!!

(uhhh don't tell Kim I said that...please...)

milos_mommy

I can't for the life of me come up with a name I feel is good enough for her, and now I have to come up with a registered name as well. Poor puppy... my creativity just is not working right now. Hopefully I'll have something by the time I go pick her up!
NAME HER FOXTROT. That would be so adorable.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
NAME HER FOXTROT. That would be so adorable.
And Sara will have a Zulu and Fran's Duke can be Whiskey and if Fran has Whiskey then someone needs a Tango so we can yell "Whiskey-Foxtrot-Tango!?"

Yeahhh

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
And Sara will have a Zulu and Fran's Duke can be Whiskey and if Fran has Whiskey then someone needs a Tango so we can yell "Whiskey-Foxtrot-Tango!?"

Yeahhh
I like your thinking style.

FG167

Ahhhh so excited for Chessie puppy! I researched them a long time, mind telling me (or PM), the breeder?

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
There should HOPEFULLY be Bubbles babies here early next year... But I'm probably not keeping one because I'm trying to not go insane :p

There will be a million pictures/videos though :D

Red Chrome

Add me to the list. An AST puppy will be joining my crew sometime in 2013. Probably Septemberish depending on when the breeding happens.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
There should HOPEFULLY be Bubbles babies here early next year... But I'm probably not keeping one because I'm trying to not go insane :p

There will be a million pictures/videos though :D
YAY! Teeny little fox babies! I am ridiculously excited for these puppies lol

Members online

No members online now.