Cross Posted From Craigslist. Ohio Chazzers Look here

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Missing since July 10th, 2009

Description:
Magic is a 3 y/o male Miniature Dachshund. He is Chocolate Dapple in color. He is kind of a reverse dapple in that that he has more cream on him with a few spots of chocolate. He has one bright blue eye and one brown eye.

My name is Kathy Williams and I am located in Greeneville, TN. Magic was sold to a kennel in Salem, OH about 2 months back. On July 11th I got notice that a gate had been left open and Magic was missing. As most of you can imagine I am extremely worried for his well-being. I am so far away and I feel completely helpless as to what exactly to do. I do not know the area of Salem and I have no clue about control facilities in Salem. I need your help in finding this little boy! If you even think you may have seen Magic please contact me immediately! If you think you may have bought Magic, please at least contact me and let me know he is ok. I will be offering a REWARD for the safe return of Magic. I just want to make sure Magic makes it to safe hands. The little guy is not street smart and I am just so worried about him. Please please please I beg of you if you have any information about Magic contact me asap. I do have vet records & sales receipts to prove ownership.

Please call Kathy at 423-278-6428 or Sarah at 423-972-7516
Sarah is a co-worker of mine who is trying to help me find Magic.
If for some reason I do not answer please try to contact her.

Members online

No members online now.