Rocky Doesn't Like Peanut Butter!

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
It's weird!

I thought ALL dogs loved peanut butter. I got him some without any peanuts because I thought he'd just love the tast of the . . . butter.

But I give him some peanut butter and he practically ignores it! I gave him some and he just licked it a little bit and then didn't even touch it. Just thought I'd express how weird I thought this was.

But . . . I thought ALL dogs loved peanut butter! :D

That is strange, but I have seen pups who didn't like it, then adored it when they grew up.

You know how Shiva feels about peanut butter, lol! As a matter of fact, she's been awfully sweet lately. I think I'll treat her with a peanut butter sandwich today . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor will only eat it if he sees Mary doing so..Victor doesn't like much of anything (except sweets which he can't have).

bogolove

Oh Brady loves his peanut butter. I give it to him on bones alot. Then when it is almost gone, I give him the jar (it is almost empty, don't worry) and he savors that jar. Jenny will try to steal it if she happens to come over the day he has gotten it.

My girls looooove peanut butter. We get organic stuff for ourselves, so on occasion I stuff the Kong with it and they have the best time licking it out.

Gotta admit - peanut butter is one thing I don't do organic. I just love Peter Pan peanut butter - no other kind will do. One of my favorite lunches is a Peter Pan smooth peanut butter sandwich with strawberry preserves, some Snyder's potato chips and a big glass of iced tea . . .

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
i was just reading the thread and i didnt raelly no dogs cuold have peanut butter! anywys i will let milo try it does it harm him coz hes got abit of a iffy tummy so do u think it will be ok!
thanks!

avenlee

Renee750il said:
Gotta admit - peanut butter is one thing I don't do organic. I just love Peter Pan peanut butter - no other kind will do. One of my favorite lunches is a Peter Pan smooth peanut butter sandwich with strawberry preserves, some Snyder's potato chips and a big glass of iced tea . . .

Ohhhhh Renee, I'm stuck here at work and you got my mouth watering! Only I'd replace the Snyder's with Cape Cod potato chips :D (I actually just finished off a Snapple Ice Tea)

avenlee

I gave Nora a frozen kong stuffed with layers of dog food and peanut butter. Frozen overnight. She got through the whole thing within a 1/2 hour, the little shyte! LOL I looked at my daughter and said "We're gonna need a bigger kong" hehehe :rolleyes:

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
lol aww bless ya!! im still of for my easter hols!! lol
i go bk to skool monday!! :( but oh well had funn chatting to you lot!!lol :D
cheers renee!! xx

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
My dogs HATE peanut butter.... all 3 of them. I stuffed a Kong toy with one a few times, just to see if I would get a different reaction... no. Jasmine, Katy, and Maggie would rather not eat anything than eat peanut butter!

Renee750il said:
Basically all of the food we get is organic. The peanut butter doesn't have any sugar, but once you get used to it, it tastes wonderful. I just love a yummy PB and J.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
:D Rocky DOES like peanut butter! Peter Pan kind too.

I gave him some today to see if maybe he had changed and he LOVED it! I dunno . . . his taste buds changed? :D

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
He's a smart feller, I wouldn't be surprised! Thanks to Creature Teacher, I've successfully taught Rocky sit, and I think he has it pat down too. Only after 2 days! :D

Members online

No members online now.