I miss Chea

Its been 3 days now that I had to put Chea down and I still can't even think about her without crying. I went to change Chance and Mija's water and I just started crying because Chea would always come and remind me to do this. Someone told me today to just get another dog this upset me. I had Chea 13 years I have no children my animals I treat as my kids, so that statement "just get another one" hurts. Right now I feel like I will never stop crying. I even cry myself to sleep. I didnt even cry this much when I found out I had MS last year. Though I am very greatful for having Chance and Mija right now my heart just feels so sad for my sweet little Chea.

So many of us have been where you are, Jaye. It's the most difficult, heartrending, anguished feeling, isn't it? Snuggle Chance and Mija - they are missing her too. Cherish all of your memories of your life with Chea; those you get to keep forever.

The right dog will wander into your life at the right time and you will know that Chea sent that one to keep you company while she waits and watches over you.

Kenzie

Renee, how beautifully said, and very, very true. {{{Jayes}}} hugs, and believe what Renee said, we've been there. It does get easier to remember without the tears, it takes time. Give Chance and Mija an extra hug, you all need the extra love right now. {{{HUGS}}} to all of you, I'm sorry I can't take the pain away. Believe us, a time will come when you can remember and smile with the memories.

Awww Thank you both when I got done with that post I turned around and Mija had been laying on my bed and looked and she had herself all tucked in under the pillows and that made me smile she looked so cute. I had to go lay by her they really have a way of making things a little better.

It's going on 2 and I have not cried for Chea today. I made a album of just pic's of her and I cut up her blanket in patchs and I am going to glue them on the album. Her harness is going to be the opener for the album I have this idea in my head but not ready to try it yet until I get all the patchs on.
Great project for me to remember all the good times we had.
Thank you all for the warm thoughts and understanding.

Jaye

cowgurl6254

Herding dogs rock!!!
I'm so sorry for your loss, but don't feel bad about grieving. It's okay to cry when you have lost someone so close to you :rolleyes: I lost my dog 6 years ago and I still cry at least once a month about him. Accept the fact that you are hurting and do whatever is necessary to find closure. You will see him again one day...:)

Members online

No members online now.