Pumpkins...a little late ;)

Saeleofu

Carved something a little different this year - usually I get some sort of lop-sided face made of semi-geometric shapes.

This year I bought a Dremel specifically for carving pumpkins (well, I use it for nails too, but that's not why I bought it lol).

Gavroche

Logan

I should have gone a little thinner on Logan's. It took about 8 candles, and even then it's still not all that easy to see. Gavroche's looked fine with 1 or 2 candles.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I couldn't see it at first but now that my eyes catch it Gavroche is done really well! Logan is lovely too but you're right, he's a bit hard to see. Great job :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I didn't know they had dremels for pumpkins...NOW i know how they do what I have been seein on stumble. Way cool you got a dog like that. I am impressed!

Saeleofu

Thanks!

The dremel isn't specifically made for pumpkins, it's just a regular dremel. I used the engraving bit.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ok..then I am still mystified. I can't hardly stand to touch a pumpkin so I am fascinated by the people who do this. Temporary art is one of my most favorites.

Saeleofu

Now, it wasn't without mess...there was pumpkin EVERYWHERE and I have 2 or 3 shirts completely stained with pumpkin. But it sure was fun :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Hyia has to do all of that. I will buy it, and if she scrapes it clean, I will help. That's it. Runs away.

Members online

No members online now.