The Official Christmas Card Swap sign up....

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Are we going to be doing the SS gifts again this year? Has anyone started to organize that if we are? I'm willing to start if we haven't. :)

xpaeanx

I like the card swap idea better than the SS idea... bc someone always seems to get screwed with SS.... at least with the cards, if someone does forget or whatever happens... you're still going to get cards from a lot of other people.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
I like the card swap idea better than the SS idea... bc someone always seems to get screwed with SS.... at least with the cards, if someone does forget or whatever happens... you're still going to get cards from a lot of other people.
I figured we would do both if we had enough people wanting to participate. I do agree that it is easier to deal with a 'dud' in the card swap than the actual sending of a gift.

The SS I had last year seemed unappreciative of what I sent, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't play again.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Oh Oh Oh Me Me Me Me!!!!!

Im actually making my own christmas cards this year! lol... almost done with them actually...

lol I entered a christmas card contest at my college, didnt win, but can quickly convert it to my personal christmas cards for the year! YAY!

ACooper

Order your cards X? I doubt I will go that fancy! LOL, you all might get a garfield or disney card of some sort from me! hahahahaha

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Here is the list so far (this doesn't include those who want to participate but don't have an address yet because I didn't put them into my notebook yet.)

1) sparks19
2) Lizmo
3) Skittledoo
4) ~Jessie~
5) Lauraleigh
6) Vanillasugar
7) NicoleLJ
8) ACooper
9) xpaeanx
10) MisssAshby
11) Buddy'sParents
12) Mayasmydobe