Pictures of Anaya!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
See this thread for reference.

She's really hard to get pictures of, I am going to give her more time to settle before I try again, but she is a such a love... I had a hard time convincing her that it was okay to play with the toy...

**MORE**

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Nice. She still has a worried look about her, though. I wonder how long before that goes away. I know it will. I am looking forward to seeing it.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
She really is beautiful. I need to freeze my heart before opening any threads containing pictures of her right now. That or someone tell me sure thing she's got pittie in her and I can't get her into Ontario then it's a non-issue ;)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Oh she is gorgeous :D

what sad eyes she has :( but I know that in no time she will have bright happy eyes :D (especially now that she's with you)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I'm sure we can set up a transport. :D

She is still worried, Mom. I think it will take some time, but she'll come around. :)

Thanks, Jess. We'll get that worry/sadness wiped away right quick! :)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Here are some more pictures:

You tease, foster lady, you tease! Look at her eyes! aww!

I am going to work on getting her tail out and about.. she has it tucked most of the time right now:

And to think that if you hadn't have come along, that beautiful soul would have been lost to this world. What a shame that would have been, she's lovely and as deserving of a happy life as any.

I'm sure she'll know very soon that this world can be more wonderful in her future than it was sad in her past.

Look at her little nibbers (yes, that's the technical term:p). Little mama.....

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Shuddup! ^ :p

She is so sweet. I wish you all could meet her. I went out to Petsmart (just for her, I don't even shop at Petsmart anymore! hahha) and when I came back, she nearly jumped out of her fur in her crate. She was so happy. I am just so excited to work with her. I can't wait until she gets better so she can hang out with the Three B's. I'm just so excited. :D

ACooper

Just look at her *sigh* she really is lovely, and that name suits how she looks! I can't wait to see happy pictures of her!

Don't say that!! Seriously, her eyes melt my heart. I think it's because she has that same worried look that Sierra wore for a few weeks when we first got her.
Phoebe was the same way at first too. She never did come around to playing with toys, but she is happy to run and zoom :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
She's adorable. I think it will just take some time for her to realize she's living in a good home. When we decided to keep Lady, she was so insecure too. She wouldn't voluntarily go into our car but would jump out. The day I picked her up from being spayed, she jumped into the car as to say "you're taking care of me now and I want to go home with you". I think when Anaya has this revelation, she will start smiling and wagging her tail.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Oh... the look on her face.... She is so gentle with her toy as if she wants to reassure herself that it is indeed okay for her to play with it... what a sweetheart.

Members online

No members online now.