labrador retriever holes

Herschel

Deepak, do you live in India?

Sometimes I can't believe the reactions from some of the people on this board. :rolleyes:

you people think that i am fine with my dog having holes . i spent the last two nights without a bit of sleep . as i have said in my first post my dog had diarrhea for a month which it was treated for . because of the diarrhea and drooling there couldve been dead tissues . and yea about the vet for your information i take my pets to the vet even if i see the slightest of discomfort in them . noddy is was given medicine for both his diarrhea and infection .

here is the prescription he is under

tab bayroxin
tab normetrogyl
stibs powder

tab zinetac

tab dremectin

t - bact ointment
siloderm ointment
clamil spray

and i took out all the remaining maggots myself yesterday and today and took him to the vet . i just posted here for a second opinion . people here can think twice before hurting someone .

and ya dexorange for iron and caldipet are the two vitamins i forgot to add .

noludoru

Bored Now.
Deepak, you need to take your dog to a vet. Immediately. It should already have been done. If your current vet is not doing anything for him or giving you good information about what's wrong, put your dog in the car and drive him to a vet that will help him. No one here is going to tell you anything different. We are not vets. You are wasting your time fooling around on the computer when he needs immediate medical attention.

noludoru

Bored Now.
yes i am in india . are u talkin about am i acting like a troll?
You know, guys, I just re-read the thread and I may have missed it but I don't think anyone uttered the word 'troll.'

Ah well, my ignore button was being neglected. *raises glass to Grammy and Jean* :spam:

noddy is doing just fine . he has become active and playful again . ya the vet took out all the worms physically and gave some antibiotics . now he is under royal canine intestinal formula . the vet prescribed it for six weeks . to make stomach ready for normal food .

nancy2394

noddy is doing just fine . he has become active and playful again . ya the vet took out all the worms physically and gave some antibiotics . now he is under royal canine intestinal formula . the vet prescribed it for six weeks . to make stomach ready for normal food .
Glad to hear your dog is doing better. I hope he gets back to his normal self soon!

nancy2394

Deepak, do you live in India?

Sometimes I can't believe the reactions from some of the people on this board. :rolleyes:
I'm just curious... how in the world could you tell he was from India from what he posted? You're good.... I didn't notice any info that told anyone where he was from :D

Herschel

yes i am in india . are u talkin about am i acting like a troll?
No, Deepak. I don't think you are a troll at all. It seems like long-time members of this board were acting a little bit like trolls. In fact, I don't think it would be too much to ask for those that said this was "spam" to apologize.

Thank you, Deepak for doing the right thing. I am glad to hear that Noddy is doing better.

Last edited:

Giny

Are they like botfly larvae? I have a client's dog (I groom) who is recovering from having them. Poor little guy had them in different parts of his body and didn't come in during his infestation. It took a toll on his health. He came in for his grooming when they were all gone and all that was left from the invasion was little bald patches of fur.

Hope your guy heels well.

bubbatd

I do apologize ........... it just seemed too weird to me as I've never heard of this before .

thanks everyone for you help noddy is recovering and very active now . herschel thanks a lot . i am not usre what kind of worm that is . the reason i posted online is we dont have well equipped veterinary hospitals where i live , and my vet is pretty good but i thought ill get a second opinion thought you guys would be more knowlegable . its not because i dont love my dog or care for it .

nancy2394

deep... I don't think anyone thought you didn't care about your dog. I think this board is still seeing some effects of active trollers that have been frequenting the board and getting people into heated debates and arguments over really bizarre posts.

I think sometimes people have a hard time determining who's sincere and who's not when posting things if they're not a real active member. So, please try not to take it personal.. I really don't think anything was really directed at you. We're all glad noddy is doing better. Give him a great big smooch from us!

Members online