Charlie Photos!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'll help take the snow off your nose. What great pics! I do love the new blanket to lay down on.

Kase

Oh I love Charlie pics, he's so gorgeous. The first one is my favourite, he looks so beautiful and cute with that bandana.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Kase said:
WOW 6 bandanas, Casey only has one! Does he have one of each colour?:D
Hmm well lets see... He has 3 the same pattern but in different colors, and he has a baby blue one with puppies and shoes, a green and a navy one with GSDs and GRs and pointers i think!

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Kase said:
oooo the last one sounds nice, I like green. I bet it matches his coat perfectly.
Yes it does, I love it on him! It's my favorite:D I will try to find a pic of him wearing it... I think I have one somewhere on this computer lol. When I find it I will edit this message and post it:D

EDIT: Well I can't find a pic where you can see the dogs on it, but if you look in my profile in the pic he is wearing it on backwards lol and here's the navy one on his head (you can sort of see the pics on it..):D :

Last edited:

Kase

That pics amazing, he really seems to be enjoying himself. I can sort of make out the pics but my eyesight isn't the best :D.

Members online

No members online now.