Fleetwood recents

Tazwell

Hi all... I haven't been a useful member of this forum in a long time (if ever, lol.) but I swear I have been a faithful lurker! I have a computer to play with now, so I can get a little more involved in the forum scene. Starting with some Pics!

Fleetwood is almost 3.5 years old now...
IMG_2817 by TazwellC, on Flickr

IMG_2583 by TazwellC, on Flickr

Look at those crazy toes in action!
IMG_2570 by TazwellC, on Flickr

IMG_2506 by TazwellC, on Flickr

IMG_2494 by TazwellC, on Flickr

IMG_2476 by TazwellC, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Goodness he's grown into a handsome boy!!!

One day I'd love to have a Beauceron. I think they're gorgeous. Especially the black and tans. Not sure a fan of the merles, which is funny, because just about every other dog that comes in merle I prefer the merle. :p

How's his digestive issues doing? Did you figure everything out? He looks great!!

Tazwell

Goodness he's grown into a handsome boy!!!

One day I'd love to have a Beauceron. I think they're gorgeous. Especially the black and tans. Not sure a fan of the merles, which is funny, because just about every other dog that comes in merle I prefer the merle. :p

How's his digestive issues doing? Did you figure everything out? He looks great!!
Thanks!

It's almost worthy of it's own post, but Over the years and ups and downs, it seems to have been an autoimmune disorder all along. A 'crohns' disease' of sorts. He's taking an everyday med called Low dose naltrexone, which makes his immune system happy, and we haven't had a real bad episode in well over a year now. It's just incredible. And the medication has no unpleasant side effects, to boot. You wouldn't even know he was ever sick, looking at him now!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks!

It's almost worthy of it's own post, but Over the years and ups and downs, it seems to have been an autoimmune disorder all along. A 'crohns' disease' of sorts. He's taking an everyday med called Low dose naltrexone, which makes his immune system happy, and we haven't had a real bad episode in well over a year now. It's just incredible. And the medication has no unpleasant side effects, to boot. You wouldn't even know he was ever sick, looking at him now!
That's awesome!!! I'm so glad you figured it out, and I'm sure he is too lol. Plus no unpleasant side effects is brilliant. You can tell he's completely healthy just looking at him. His coat is amazing, and he's filled out so well. I do miss puppy Fleetwood lol, but they all grow up sometime. :p

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
So handsome!

A friend and I were talking about all of the different breeds on Chaz, and he came up, but I could NOT remember his name for the life of me. "Flintwood? Fleetstick?" hahaha

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Glad to see you back and love the Fleetwood photo update!

Members online