2013 Official Chaz Weight Loss Challenge

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
20 minutes of Turbo Jam and finished my 3 ciruits for my fitness challenge (only two sets of each this time for me lol), I'm still hurting from yesterdays lol.

The circuits today were focused on upper body and core work. Lots of planks, push ups, crunches with leg action and all kinds of crazy goodies LOL

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Finished my workout today. Another 3 circuit workout with two sets of each circuit. These things are kicking my hiney.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Didn't end up going to the gym since my brother left early, but we did go and walk around town today... so gorgeous out!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Almost none of my pants fit anymore. It's not even a "get a belt" issue as they're baggy in very unflattering places. Of course I didn't notice until half an hour before a funeral-thing yesterday. Lovely. Awesome an frustrating at the same time as i am so happy but now I have to spend money I don't have on new clothes.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Due to time constraints yesterday I didn't get my fitness challenge workout in so I made it up just now. OMG... I feel like I can't function lol. I am sweating so bad... probably the most I have ever sweat in my life.

Can eyelashes sweat? because I'm pretty sure mine are LOL. Seriously, I need to invest in some waterproof mascara. I look like Alice Cooper LOL.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I also just knocked out today's ab routine :D LOTS and LOOOOTS of crunches of all different kinds and lots of reps of them

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Been a few days. Busy busy busy around here. 3 games this week plus a game to attend on a night I didn't have one. Finally got a chance to work out today and boy did I notice that I'd had a few days off :eek:

Weigh in this weekend. One month to go in the contest I'm in (on another forum). I'm running away with the competition on there. Down over 10% since we started counting it. Over 20% since the beginning of the year.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
All games cancelled last night due to rain. I took advantage of the free time and did three workouts - Total Body 2, Core Cardio and then Upper Body. I was dying by the end, but it was great. I'll have to do that more often.

FG167

I am down 11 lbs! :) I am only 0.5 lbs away from my "healthy" range that my Dr wants and 10 lbs from my ideal weight :D Progress!

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I am down 11 lbs! :) I am only 0.5 lbs away from my "healthy" range that my Dr wants and 10 lbs from my ideal weight :D Progress!
This is the goods! Congratulations on your progress!

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Another 7.75 inches down after month 2 making for a total of 21.25 inches off so far.

Plus I improved on my fitness test, most improvement in my class.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
You guys are all doing so great :).

I slacked off a couple of days last week but I am back at it now. Did 45 minutes of total body burn yesterday.

I have a 5 k glow run on saturday night :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Normal things that seem impossible after a serious round of lifting weights at the gym:

Opening your garage door.
Squatting down to pick up a rock.
Raising your arms behind you to shampoo your head.
Lifting up the frying pan to cook dinner.

E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

What is sore today:

My shoulders.
My triceps.
My quads.
My glutes.

My E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Busted out a cardio workout this morning before lunch. I have a game tonight, so I'll burn a bunch of calories there, too.

I have to see how many calories being aggravated burns. I'm looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack right now (a person's phone number written on a post it note). :wall:

Edit: Found it :rolleyes:

Last edited:

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Well, I got on the scale this morning. The 2nd number was a "1", so that puts me (at least temporarily) down below 220 for the first time in quite a while. That's actually 15 pounds lighter than I got when I went through P90X a few years ago, too.

So, unofficially down 70 pounds. "Official" weigh in is this weekend.

Clothes are falling off of me. I just ordered some new umpire uniform pieces.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Finished my workout for today. 30 minutes of Booty Time and 10 minutes of Hard Core abs

that's awesome Eddie :D way to go.

ETA: I found this photo from 2008 yesterday. WOW.... At this point I had stopped weighing myself and I can only assume I was between 275 and 300 lbs. Amazing to see how far I've come :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.