One more sleep!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
New girl comes home tomorrow night, one more sleep! Hopefully tomorrow flies by, she won't be arriving until somewhere around 9pm. Can you say torture? :p

Tomorrow night, this will be in my room!

(Breeders picture)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
How did I completely miss that you were getting a new puppy??? Who is she/where is she from? Any relation to anyone we know?

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Haha, I haven't posted about it much! Now that she's set to be picked up tomorrow night and the contract is signed I feel like I can bring it up openly without somehow jinxing it. :lol-sign: She is Mercy, I'm getting her to play in conformation with and hopefully she'll like sheep! I don't think she's related to anyone on the board!

Last edited:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well good luck! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Toller_08

I hope everything goes well and that she settles with you nice and easily! She's super cute. And I'm super biased, but I think black tri girls are the best. :D

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Haha you'll be sick of pictures of her before long I'm sure! Oh how I wish she were coming this morning instead of tonight. Lol

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Haha Toller I happen to think red bi's are the best! Lol I'm sure before long the two colors will be tied in my book though. :p

Sekah

The Monster.
I hope everything goes well and that she settles with you nice and easily! She's super cute. And I'm super biased, but I think black tri girls are the best. :D
Agreed. Ever since I got Cohen, merles just don't catch my eye the same way a pretty black tri does.

Good luck with her!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Agreed. Ever since I got Cohen, merles just don't catch my eye the same way a pretty black tri does.

Good luck with her!
Funny story, I wanted a Merle before I got Cara and I ended up with a minimally marked red bi (not being a fan of reds at the time) and now I'm getting a black tri, one day I'll have my merley Aussie! Although I've gotten a lot pickier about what I think constitutes a nicely marked merle and I find myself more drawn to minimally marked dogs.

Sekah

The Monster.
Funny story, I wanted a Merle before I got Cara and I ended up with a minimally marked red bi (not being a fan of reds at the time) and now I'm getting a black tri, one day I'll have my merley Aussie! Although I've gotten a lot pickier about what I think constitutes a nicely marked merle and I find myself more drawn to minimally marked dogs.
My hopefully future potential Border Collie puppy will be a merle. I do love the look of it. But I find that Aussies tend to be so boxy these days, and the black bi/tri makes them look nice and sleek. Black is slimming, you see. :) I like sleek, which is probably why I tend to prefer female Aussies too.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I'd like a merle eventually, but when it comes down to it I'm really not that picky on color when so many other things are more important and find that some merles depending on how they are marked just look too 'busy' to me. I'll have two solid dogs and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.