Sir Gustav!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I thought that some of you guys (well the ones that remember me anyway! lol!) have probably been missing the merry antics of Gustav the dancing dawg! :D

Well what has he been up to lately I hear you ask! Apart from taking up residence in my spare room with Perle, not an awful lot! He has taken to sleeping under the duvet in the spare room and Perle sleeps on top, now i'm not so thrilled that they are sleeping together as they are both still so young, but at least they are using protection! (the duvet!) lol!! :D

The other day Christian went out to work and Gus was really having a teenager moment, throwing himself about and sighing loads, when I asked him what the matter was he looked at me as if to say "awww mum, what have you done with this one? I really liked him!! Plus he's left HER (Perle) here!!" (For those who don't know, I split up with my ex a little while ago and he left, so Gus assumes that Christian (the new boyfriend) is leaving too) This dog is WAY too smart for his own good! lol!

We went over to the Haute-Loire to visit Christians parents the other weekend, and naturally took Sir Gus, when we got there he rushed in as usual, totally sure of his welcome and scooted up to Christians mum Nicola, I was struggling through the door with various dog paraphenalia when I heard, "don't YOU pull that face at me!" I went rushing in to find Gus sitting in front of her lips curled back in a big toothy grin, she thought he was bearing his teeth at her! I laughed, and told her that he was smiling at her!! She now thinks my dog is nuts! lol!
Gus also started talking (chewbaca style) to Christians 2 year old nephew, and he was so insistant that Jack listened that he was talking right into his face, poor little boy didn't know what to do, so he burst into tears, Gus looked mortified! All he was doing was trying to have a chat with him! lol! Funny dog!!

bonster

Disappointed :(
Cool! Bonnie did something kind of similar once -- she sprinted over to a young girl making sandcastles and digging with a bucket and spade on an empty beach -- the girl looked terrified -- Bonnie was most confused, she slowed down as she got near and then proceeded to help her dig!

Good to heat that Gus confident as ever. How does he find having the other dog around?

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Lol! Nothing better than a dog to help you dig a huge hole! Whether you want one right in the middle of your prize lawn or not is another matter entirely!!

Gus ADORES Perle!! He is sometimes a bit funny with other dogs, but they fell right into their relationship! They are like two bookends!! lol! If they could wear slippers and squabble about trivial things I think they would! Old married couple central here these days!!

Perle isn't so keen on the cats though, she just looks at you as if to say "get it OFF!!" lol! She is not at all snappy or anything, she'd just rather they didn't touch her! lol! But she's so fluffy and inviting for a kitten to want to play with! :D

Saje

Island dweller
awww I'm so glad Gus has a buddy. And I'm glad they are being safe :D

Members online

No members online now.