WOW!! Crazy Chaos Demon 'houla!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I'm so ridiculously excited. VOODOO LET ME TAKE SOME GOOD PICTURES! *happy dance* As you all know, Voodoo completely refuses to cooperate when I want to take pictures. They all either end up at weird angles, in awkward poses, or with the "Help, she's slowly beating me to death!" look.

So yes, these photos are small miracles. They prove officially that Voodoo actually IS a handsome dog. He's finally outgrown the last of that adolescent gawkiness during this past year.

Done!!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Thanks Bax! Yes, he is quite smoochable. I love this dog to death. I guess it was fate that brought him to our door.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Yes Renee, and I'm so glad! He was going through some weird phases for awhile. He started off as a rather squatty, oddly stubby-legged puppy, then to a crazy proportioned mix of lanky gumby legs and compact torso, and finally seems to have hit his happy medium. Since he seems to be feeling cooperative about photos, I might try to take him outside and get some muscle-y pics of him to show how much he's really filled out and finally gotten balanced.

Members online

No members online now.