This makes no sense

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So I was informed (not naming names) that Mia was stupid because she barks too much.

Really? That's a new one. I wonder where people come up with these.

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
BAH!!!

My brother calls Teagan stupid all the time because she likes to bark. I just ignore him and roll my eyes.

I let it slide because Teagan can manipulate the hell outta him so who's he calling stupid....

The person in question doesn't talk too much, do they? 'Cause that's a built-in comeback, right there.

Maxy24

Well I think Tucker is stupid because of his barking...but that's because he confuses things like dropping a shoe or wiggling a photograph (did that one yesterday) with someone knocking at the door and goes ballistic.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My friend basically told me Lucy was a horrible dog because she barked when people came to the door.

That was years ago though--she has smartened up and doesn't make such ridiculous comments anymore.

CaliTerp07

Lucy was called "vicious" at the last agility trial because she barks when other dogs ran past her. I tried to tell them she was just overstimulated, but the lady wouldn't hear it. "Your dog doesn't like other dogs, just accept it."

Yeah, okay.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Oh ya.... Bamm barked at another dog one time on a walk and the owner of the other dog on the opposite side of the street grabbed his child that was with him and told me that my big mean stupid dog is probably a baby killer and that I need to keep him locked up or euthanize him.

I remember I told someone at petco one time that Cricket is from Mexico when they asked where I got her. Their reply, "HAHA so I take it she's pretty dumb then?" what the heck???? I responded with, "Umm no she's NOT dumb, she's actually really smart." to which they said, "Oh then she must know both spanish and english." ya... because every dog that's smart is obviously bilingual.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
my mom told me to not walk around the house barefoot or else I'll get cramps when I get my period.

Nothing makes sense anymore lol

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
my mom told me to not walk around the house barefoot or else I'll get cramps when I get my period.

Nothing makes sense anymore lol
That must be what I've been doing wrong all this time lol. Course... the last time I even got my period was like in April I think so apparently it doesn't matter anymore if I walk around barefoot?

adojrts

Laur, and what business of their's anyway? Plus I would say that anyone insulting a person's dog, horse, husband or kid is stupid lol. (and not in that order lol)

lol.... well then we both (me and Lacey) must be dumb because I provoke her to bark all.the.time. I love getting her going, running around, chasing me, bouncing around, blissfully barking and playing. I will make funny faces at her, make a "wooo woo" noise (she barks like that LOL), or I hold one of her toys hostage and we have a very loud blast. Good thing we don't live in a apartment LOL.

I find that people in general are stupid, but that might just be me. lol.

Taqroy

If barking is a gauge of intelligence Tipper must be dumb as a box of rocks. Someone should probably let her know that. :p

King Pup

I think it really depends on what your dog is barking at. If they're barking at their own tail then you might have a point :)

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Well, to be fair, Travis is a yapper and quite possibly the thickest dog I know!

StillandSilent

How odd, Argon is apparently stupid because he doesn't bark at all. He's not stupid, he's sizing you up to figure out how stupid you are.

Michiyo-Fir

That happens to me sometimes too! When Nia's being reactive certain owners always tell me that she's stupid or uncontrollable even though their dog is the one that is off leash in a leashed area bothering Nia. Boo people.

Members online

No members online now.