She is home!

Angel is 8 weeks old, and was able to come home today.

I am in love with her already. She is all spunk, and is very prissy(very much a 'lady'). She follows you everywhere, and loves to run after you if you go ahead of her. She is very easy so far. Ate a bit of food, drank some water...and then went to the bathroom outside(nice, firm stool too...so stress doesn't seem to be affecting that yet!). She has a great little personality. I can already tell she will be a fun one to train and work with.

I have not introduced her to the dogs yet. She was a bit nervous(came out of her shell, very quickly...only lasted a few moments), and I felt it would be better letting her venture around without them around. I will introduce them one at a time once she seems a bit more comfortable.

As I type this, she is sleeping in her crate...nice and snug!

Alright, first a few pictures last night. All her 'goodies':

Big brother waiting for his little sister!

Here is the spunky little lady!

Side shots to show her markings, the pictures do not do her justice!

Last edited:
I LOVE this picture of her, wish the coloring came out better.

Did I mention she was spunky?? She has a very confident trot on her!

Smile! Don't mind the red towel, I brought it in the car incase she got sick

more coming!!!

Another front shot that shows her coloring a bit better. She has a very sweet expression, I just love it

Sleeping away(water bowl, and toys were removed before leaving her)

That is it for now. THank you for looking.

Thank you Jess and Bnwalker!

I still can't believe she is finally here...she really is more then I ever expected.

I just took a look in on her, and found her still asleep...snapped a new picture!

xpaeanx

OMFG! she is TOO F'ING CUTE! I have to stop looking at these pics... otherwise I may find myself planning a puppy napping!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I now give you a complete transcript of what was just heard in my house:

Me: Oh my God...
*scroll down*
*scroll down*
*scroll down*
(repeat for each picture)

(calls Mom in to look at pictures)
Mom: Awwww!
*scroll down*
*scroll down*
(repeat)

SHE IS SO CUTE! Her little ears all glued up on her little head... ohhhhh what a little precious.

That is one of the cutest, most adorable little fuzzballs EVER :D

You do realize, though, that naming her "Angel" is tantamount to double dog daring her to get into virtually everything, don't you? ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
I now give you a complete transcript of what was just heard in my house:

*scroll down*
*scroll down*
*scroll down*
(repeat for each picture)

(calls Mom in to look at pictures)
*scroll down*
*scroll down*
(repeat)

SHE IS SO CUTE! Her little ears all glued up on her little head... ohhhhh what a little precious.
Yeah, that was pretty much what happened here, too.

She's adorable... I love her coloring. If you have photoshop, you can edit the colors in the pictures so they're right, or if you don't and want me to try it I can do a couple. I'm especially loving the pink accessories - pink is a really nice color with her fur.

Thank you everyone!

Just came in after letting her play outside for a little bit:D. She really likes to snuggle. She ventures out a little, and then returns to sit in your lap(she dives in headfirst, and I usually have to correct her so her butt isn't up in the air!).

Hehe Beanie, your post made me smile..I am glad you enjoyed the pictures(and your mom!). Aren't the ears cute? My breeder uses Tear Mender, and it comes out on its own eventually(or you can easily remove it). I am going to try and hopefully keep her ears tipped to adulthood.

I will have to keep an eye on you xpaeanx!;)

Renee, I do lol, and she is alreay living up to that. After she came, I called the breeder to let her know she was home safe and sound...and we spoke on the phone for a bit(I have known her for the last 3 years since Aspen). Anyway, she was warning me to be careful leaving socks around...as her husband create a sock stealing monster(she chuckled with this). Apparently, he let her run around the house with his socks, and because of the attention she got doing it...she still does it!

Nolu, I don't really have great programs on the computer...but I don't mind the pictures too much. Thank you for your offer! Don't worry about it though, I don't want you to put work into something that isn't a big deal!:)

Corgi, I am absolutely thrilled. I have been waiting for this litter since January, and to finally have her here...well, I am just beside myself. Especially, with some life-changing events that have happened this year, it feels great to have her:)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She does have a very sweet expression. Congrats on your beautiful fuzzy baby girl.

Members online

No members online now.