Super huge Luce brag

elegy

overdogged
Luce and I did four APDT rally trials this weekend at Pawsabilities. It's kind of a hard venue- there is *so* much going on. Loudspeaker blaring, kids running, tons of non-obedience-trial folks wandering through who don't have any concept of dog trial etiquette.

We did four runs in Level 1 and four in Level 2. A perfect score in APDT rally is 210.

In Level 1 she had a 208, a 207, a 209, and a 210.
In Level 2 she NQ'd the first time for a broken stay on a recall, a 210, a 207, and another 210.

I am so amazingly proud of her!!!

Unfortunately this club doesn't give placements for the championship classes. She would have come home with a bunch of new bling, but I'm still super happy with our results. In the end, what matters is the giant ARCH ribbon we're working toward.

She's such an amazing little working dog and what a fantastic breed ambassador she was all weekend.

MPP

petperson
Oh, Luce! You are WONDERFUL!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mama is sooo proud of you
:banana: and everybody else is too ::headbanger::and you deserve EVERY TEENY BIT OF IT! :first:hail::hail

Mum2mutts

Congratulations!!
Those are super scores!! APDT Rally is a lot of fun

(PS- we do rally too, around your neck of the woods- maybe we'll bump into each other one of these days :))

elegy

overdogged
yes, indoor. i don't trial luce outdoors because i can't keep her freaking nose out of the grass. lol. though maybe that's changed in recent years. i'm not willing to bet my entry fee on it though ;)

i thought about going up to ali brown's trial in may but we're going to do CDSP obedience that weekend instead.

Mum2mutts

yes, indoor. i don't trial luce outdoors because i can't keep her freaking nose out of the grass. lol. though maybe that's changed in recent years. i'm not willing to bet my entry fee on it though ;)
It's funny- there are a ton of people who can only do one or the other for various reasons. I have a Pointer/Hound mix, who CAN be great when he wants to be,............but zero chance of attention outdoors, I am trying to pluck up the courage to compete him in a class- but he obviously will be strictly indoors
Good luck at Ali's trial if you go!

Members online

No members online now.