Boating with Puppy

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
So last weekend we decided to go camping and my SO's friend brought his boat. We took Teagan along. She loved it. Although she slept most of the time on my lap curled up in my blanket. I think it must of been the rocking back and forth that lullabyed her to sleep. ha ha She tried to jump into the water once when we were just trucking around slowly, but she never made it. We were watching her like a hawk. But she loved watching over the end up the boat looking into the water.

But here are some of the pictures I took of her.

Enjoy!!

Oh and a random of Casey our Scotty when he got a bath.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
im gonna make a huge suggestion for getting her a doggy life jacket, im ordering some for the cresties for when we all go on dads boat once ive got some cash.

doesnt mean you hsouldnt watch her like a hawk, but accidents can happen and at least with a life jacket shes much safer, plus they have a handle on the back so if she fell/jumped in its much easier to fish her back out.

Zhucca

Lab Love
Cuteee, thanks for sharing

I do second the life jacket, a customer that shops with us actually lost her lab after they had capsized and the dog was knocked unconscious and drowned. It's a very important for us and for dogs.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
She's such a cutie! I'd love to go boating with my dogs. :)

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Hey guys thanks. I actually will be getting her a life jacked. I will have to get her one anyways because we have a boat of our own and go alot, this trip was just a spirt of the moment trip and had no time. which is shame on me.

~Tucker&Me~

Oh another boat dog! Tucker is a huge fan. I think his favorite place to be is on our boat.

Members online