Water Dog Pictures...

Julie

I am back again.
I saw another post requesting info on dogs that liked water. Well my 3 love the water. I have 2 labs and a german shepherd. I thought it would be a good idea just to post some pictures of the dogs having fun in the water.

We have a summer camp, my husband works 5 days and off for 4 days, so on his days off we are always at the river. And needless to say all the dogs always go. We have a great time and just wanted to share some of our fun.

Julie

I am back again.
And some more.....
Those who have water pics, Please post them.....

I wish I had some better water pictures, but it seems they are the hardest to get.​

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
doggedouthouse said:
LOL more like lead feet ,staffords have real probs with swimming because of the weight of there muscles ,but they have ago now and then

hahaha. Teddy has fully webbed feet like a duck :D lol

Looks like they're having a lot of fun!! I don't have any pictures of the girls swimming on the computer, I'm hoping to bring them down to the dog beach and believe me I'd load my camera with piccies, LOL!

Julie

I am back again.
gaddy,
When my dogs swim, it is usually in the water. Tell the girls to try swimming in water, not on the computer. (HaHa) Just joking but the way your post sounded it was funny and I got a good laugh!!!
Can't wait to see your dog beach pics.
Julie.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, looks like they had fun! Wish I could have been there to cool off from this heat!

Members online

No members online now.