A Tale of Two Horsemen *pics*

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Once upon a time--this morning, in fact---I had a mop. After mopping the floor, I put the mop outside to dry. I came outside to find this...

Oh, no! What has happened to my mop? It's bald! Surely my lovely angel dogs did not do such a thing! Look, they have lots of toys to play with! Trying to get to the bottom of the mystery, I asked Zeus why he had mauled the innocent mop.

"But Mom!" he exclaimed, "I am your good dog! I would never, ever, ever, play with something that looked exactly like a tempting small animal at the end of a stick! Do I look like the kind of dog who would do something like that?"

"See, look! I only play with toys!" And Zeus proceded to give a demonstration of his innocence. Unbeknownst to Zeus, as he was engrossed in chewing on the stuffed toy, he was being stalked....

Suddenly, Zeus was pounced on by a chaos demon! "You!" growled Zeus. "You're the one who ate the mop!"

"Me?" said Voodoo, "I only suggested that the thingy looked like a tempting small animal at the end of a stick!"

And the argument was on....

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
"It's all your fault!" barked Zeus. "It's always your fault! Look what you're doing to me! You're making me into a ....BADDOG! Look, look at the mess you made us make!

But Voodoo, innocent as Mephistopheles, was offended by the implication. "Just because I happen to notice something makes it MY fault? I'm just a puppy! If you shared your toys every once in a while, I wouldn't be forced to think up these things! Now gimme that tug-thingy!"

"No!" yelled Zeus. "It's MY tug-thingy! Why do you have to take all MY things?" You have a perfectly good pink football-thingy over there!"

Zeus, the wise dog that he is, happened to look up and notice the steam coming out of my ears, and the odd twitch above my left eye. Suddenly, his tone changed. The biggest, cutest big dog smile appeared on his face.

"Aww, poor little brother!" He cooed. "Here, you can have the tug-thingy! I'm the good dog! I always share."

Voodoo cued into the look, and took the tug toy graciously. "Aww, you're always so nice to me, Zeus. We're BOTH good dogs!"

After such a display of generousity, how could I be mad?

THE END

jess2416

Who woulda thought
LMAO :D Gempress I love your Zeus and Voodoo stories :D That mop looks familiar:rolleyes: but those pics are adorable, they are soo handsome..:D

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
LOL!
You are very patient! I just found Jims cell phone chewed:mad:
It still works but its pretty gnarly!:D

L

LabBreeder

It's amazing how dogs can destroy something, leave no evidence on themselves and STILL manage to look cute and not get into trouble. :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I can't believe you are all OOOHING and AHHHING. Don't you see an innocent mop has lost it's life while on the job. We have to put a stop to these brutal Mop Slayings. I just can't look at any more pics *cries*

hehehe

Squidbert

Scum scum scum scum..SCUM
ahahahahaah.. oh dear.. that was awesome! Good thing they're so cute eh? :p

reminds me of a couple days ago I came home and there was a plug from an electrical cord just sitting in the porch.. just the plug.. Squid had massacred the electrical cord from a lamp.. sigh.. :p

Members online

No members online now.