Okay.... who wants her this time?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Remember the video of Mia chasing the fly around my apartment and straight into the wall?

We had a little repeat of that today. Only worse.

I am sitting here on my couch minding my own business and eating lunch. There is an annoying fly in my house since yesterday and it is landing on me and being obnoxious. Mia's asleep next to me but then she bolts upright and jumps off the couch, shaking her head. I'm pretty sure the fly had landed in her ear.

Now she's on the hunt and I know where this will go. She will keep searching for it for days. The fly keeps buzzing around and landing on things and Mia starts following it around and snapping. Then goes to pouncing. She's walking all over my computer and then it lands on the window sill above my head. Mia jumps and knocks over the bottle of nail polish AND my Dr Pepper. On my head.

`fgvead <--- just typed by Mia launching herself across my computer again.

It keeps landing on the blinds and she keeps jumping to try to grab at it. I'm thinking it may be a kennel time for her before she decides to try to pull on the blinds.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
We get that with Riley in the middle of the night with mosquitos. I feel your pain! LOL

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You need to borrow Webster lol. He usually catches them within 5-10 minutes. Kim & Brie chase and cause chaos like that lol. Webster is scary-efficient.

K

Kaydee

I'm sending Pookins out to give Mia exterminating lessons, any flying insect...one snap and gone, hope she spits out the shells ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't think she wants to catch it. I think she just likes the chase. There's been a few times I'm sure she's got it only to bite a hair next to it and just startle it off again. A couple minutes ago it landed on my shoulder. Nothing like hearing a WHOMP and clacking of dog teeth right next to your ear.

My failure of a hunting dog

flyhunter by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
I don't think she wants to catch it. I think she just likes the chase. There's been a few times I'm sure she's got it only to bite a hair next to it and just startle it off again. A couple minutes ago it landed on my shoulder. Nothing like hearing a WHOMP and clacking of dog teeth right next to your ear.

My failure of a hunting dog

flyhunter by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr
Oh I have no doubt she could catch it if she really really wanted to...my point was just that Webster would eliminate the fly and therefore the dog randomly flying across all your stuff ;)

Members online

No members online now.