Pregnancy Cravings

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
So in light of my recent thread...

Ladies, what were your cravings?

Gentlemen, what were your girlfriend/wife cravings?

:D :popcorn:

Paige

Let it be
I didn't crave anything. I puked non stop and was afraid of food as if I caught the whiff of anything I'd be projectile vomiting. Even the yoghurt commercial made me puke.

Grab

I had a boring pregnancy..no cravings, no nausea or vomiting.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Celery.... I would go through a whole thing of celery (what do you call that?) a day sometimes more.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Mom had different cravings for each of her pregnancies. With my older brother, it was fried green tomatoes. Me, butter bread. Wesley and JeanAnne (they are twins), rice krispie treats and doritos. Melanie, tang.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Boring?? More like the pregnancy of my dreams!!
Oh my gosh this!!! ^^^

Otherwise, pepperoni mustard sandwiches, ice, Tillamook udderly chocolate ice cream (haha, I made Strider walk me to the store through 2 foot deep snow for that ice cream), gummi worms, and reese's peanut butter cups. There was a lot of puking between all that.

As a side note, Lucky Charms are magically disgusting coming back up. Somehow they go down rainbow, and come up as lumpy grey slurry. :confused:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
When I get pregnant, I want to crave salty stuff, because I don't eat a lot of salty stuff now. More sweets than anything.

The weirdest craving I have heard, that almost made me puke, was a girl I use to work at the horse farm with CRAVED vanilla ice cream with pickle juice and tropical skittles, all.mixed.together.

Still makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Gypsydals

With Michael it was tacobell. The more the merrier. I could not drive by one with out stopping. And it was never for just A taco. My husband swears it was half the menu. After that it was any form of Mexican food. Then it was meats in any form. Veggies made me sick, especially cooked ones.
With Katie, it was raw veggies. Carrots mostly. And the weird thing was taco bell, I could not stand in the begining. Just the smell of it ended badly. Meat did weird things as well.
Pretty much both of my pregnancies were total opposites in every way. LOl

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
With Michael it was tacobell. The more the merrier. I could not drive by one with out stopping. And it was never for just A taco. My husband swears it was half the menu. After that it was any form of Mexican food. Then it was meats in any form. Veggies made me sick, especially cooked ones.
With Katie, it was raw veggies. Carrots mostly. And the weird thing was taco bell, I could not stand in the begining. Just the smell of it ended badly. Meat did weird things as well.
Pretty much both of my pregnancies were total opposites in every way. LOl
Wow that is a bit of a variety there lol

My mom craved shrimp fried rice and pickles with me, and craved shrimp fried rice and bananas with my sister. Which is probably why I LOVE pickles & SFR, but absolutely hate bananas lol

Paige

Let it be
My mom became allergic to fish when pregnant with my brother. He is deathly allergic to fish. I always found that interesting.

GipsyQueen

My mom craved peanuts - even though she is allergic as heck so couldn't eat them. Drove my dad INSANE.

Members online

No members online now.