Portrait Scrapyard!

houlahoops

I know I'm new here, but I'd love a place to dump all of my old commissions and portraits! And maybe get some feedback: a lot of y'all are very talented.

Awkward cropping lines for the win!

Well this didn't scan very well...the photo credit for this should go to the woman who owns the dog blog www.brisbeethewhite.com! She is super talented (and takes great reference photos!).

I will be adding more as I get my scanner up and running!

On a related note, PM me if you'd be interested in something like this: I am more than happy to work out a discount for Chazhound people. =)

Emily

M

MyHorseMyRules

Very nice! I love the second one. And the pup's expression in the first one made me melt!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Nice work! I admire folks who can work so well in pencils. It's not my forte.

I can share some constructive criticisms with you if you like :) Later, when I have more time haha. Right now I'm neck deep in emails.

houlahoops

Well thank ya both! Allie, I have seen your digital work and it has such great character! That husky is just the cutest thing.

And I would love whatever criticism you're able to give, constructive or otherwise =P

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
fresh, not overworked, not over modeled, and accurate to the extreme. .....more more please!

Very few people are good at both animals and people, you seem to have a great handle on both.:)

Okay, I think if I link from somewhere other than my website, they might be smaller? I hope?

This little gal was an exercise in reference-free portraiture. It made me really appreciate the clients who send me photographs!

Here are cleaner versions of the earlier images...lucky for you, I scanned those directly to my computer and didn't edit them before sharing their grossness with you!

And this next one isn't a dog...but it was a gift to my grandmother this past Christmas!

A couple more....

Okay! All done I promise! =) Also, if anyone is inclined to find me on Facebook, my business name is Eminals!

yoko

Wow I really love your work!! I might be contacting you to do something with Yoshi :X

You'd be the third person I've bought something from on Chaz! I'll have to be careful because this place could easily become amazon addictive.

Oh that would be fun! =) Make sure you let me know you're from Chaz and I'll give you a discount if you decide you want something!

Right now I'm working on a bighorn sheep as a challenge from my dad (who doesn't think I can draw one heehee). I'll put him up here once I'm finished!

And clocking in at just under 7 hours! (only I don't actually know how long this took...I spent most of my drawing time eating marshmallows and yelling at the Red Sox):

Yayyy!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Wow, I love your style!

I don't at all want to know your prices. Because I have 5 dogs. And that is expensive any way you look at it LOL
IIRC it was like $35 for the cheaper ones, which is **** good for what I'm seeing XD

Thankfully, I already have some portraits coming from Allie, so I'm good... For now LOL

Romy

Taxiderpy
Gorgeous! I love how confident you are with your pencil strokes. Everything Smkie said. Especially the more more more! part. :D

Members online

No members online now.