Dogs not eating much

Lauren17

Does anyone else have trouble getting your dogs to eat when the weather gets warmer? Usually two of my dogs will do this in the summer when its really hot, but all three of my dogs have started doing this already and its not that warm yet. I usually just put some water mixed in with their dry food and they will eat most of it. Its very strange though that our third dog is eating very little. He is food aggressive and a pig, he rarely leaves food in his bowl. We've been having trouble getting them to eat for the past couple weeks. Do you think they are bored of their food or could it be that its getting warmer outside? They were just at the vet for a checkup and shots a couple weeks ago. The only one that seems to have possibly lost a little weight is the smallest dog and he was just kenneled last week and I think he most likely wouldnt eat there because of the other dogs being nearby(he's the food aggressive one and will just sit and guard his food if anyone/dog is nearby).

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Never had a problem with it, but it's not really known for stupid high temps in the UK :p

Members online

No members online now.